5 Screenshots

About This File

Step into a feedee's morning routine: two huge Weight Gain Shakes and pizza first thing in the morning 😍

In tiny shorts that won't button and my gut hanging out of my crop top, I prance and jiggle in front of the camera, a thick, calorie-dense shake in my hand. I give you a short look at my growing body, showing my huge thighs and giving you a peak at my fat ass. I give you my super quick recipe, so you can appreciate all of the fat and calories I'm about to pour into my flabby gut.

Weight gain shakes make me SO bloated! By the end of my first shake, I'm groaning and stroking my big bloated belly. "Ugh, dairy makes me so gassy..."

That doesn't stop me from sucking down a second shake and munching on pizza, though

Then, after bloating my fat gut with grease and dairy, I decide to measure it and show you how thick it's gotten I also play with the measuring tape, squishing and jiggling my fat with it.

》 side angles, standing angles, thick shake chugging, some burps, outgrown clothes, fat chat, belly play

Other Files from FeedistDani

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

You look incredible dear. A beautiful girl intentionally and intensely gaining more beauty all the time. You are so greedy for more and more luxurious fat. And you know you grow more delectible and desirable each day. 

• Curvage Model
18 hours ago, jacksprat said:

You look incredible dear. A beautiful girl intentionally and intensely gaining more beauty all the time. You are so greedy for more and more luxurious fat. And you know you grow more delectible and desirable each day. 

Thank you so much 🥰🥰

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.