5 Screenshots

About This File

😎😏🐽BEING A FEEDEE IS MORE THAN A FASHION🐽😏😎

IN THIS VIDEO:

Q&A/ FAT TALK / CHUGGING / TIGHT CLOTHES / HOT CHUG / BURPS 

♡LAURA COMMENTS♡ 

THIS VIDEO IS ABOUT ME ANSWERING A FEW QUESTIONS ABOUT MY MASS GAINER AND TELLING YOU ONCE AGAIN MY GOAL... HOW I FEEL WITH MY CURRENT WEIGHT, THE CHALLENGES, AND MY FEELINGS ABOUT MY FEEDEE LIFE + I DEBOUR THAT JAR OF PROTEIN!!😏🔥😈

⚠️HEY!!⚠️

DID YOU ENJOY THE VIDEO?... YOUR STARS HELP ME A LOT

🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 

PLEASE DON'T FORGET YOUR REVIEW!

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

not a real member

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

WOW !!! This was a perfect !!! lovely !!! stunning!!!  fun !!! surprise!!! ,,,, a Q&A about your weight gainer mass shake,, & other carbs you mix &  put in it too make a perfect !!! ultimate !!! weight gainer shake !!! ,,,with lots !!!& lots !!! of calories ,,,added with it & how amazingly !!!,,you have gained so fast 💨 & so much every single day 7 days in a week!!! ,,,, & just continue on by packing on the pounds ,,,as your belly gets bigger!!! & bigger !!!& BIGGER !!! As it hangs lower & lower on your MASSIVE HUGE Lap & HUGE!!! FAT !!! Thighs!!! On  full display ,,,,& lifting your FAT !!! HUGE !!! Gorgeous belly & watching it bounce & jiggles on your lap ,,,,,& there is so so much it ,,,from the very start till the end ,,,too me as a BIG !!!BIG !!!BIG !!!HUGE !!! FAN !!! of BIG !!! HUGE !!! FAT !!! HANGING !!! bouncing!!! jiggly!!! bellies!!!  wearing tight jeans 👖❤️💕😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩 & a really !hot! shirt! 👕 to go with it  !,,,too me it looks really !really !really !!!incredible !!!! ,,,,&  it gives it an incredible !!!attraction😍💕❤️❤️🔥 !!! ,,,also ,,,,,especially hers!!! ,,, LauraFatty😍💕❤️❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥 & what makes it look so impressive !!! & so incredible !!!stunning!!! I haven’t seen Laura this FAT !!!!  Since every video clip she has made on curvage ,,,& her weight gain journey ,,,,& her hard feedee girl 👧🍔🍟🍰🍦🍫🍨🍧🥨🧇🥞🥓🌭🍔🍕🌮🥪🧁🍩🍪🥧🍿🥤🍺 work is really extremely!!!  paying off!!!  & gulping down  more & more of those weight gain shakes as Laura’s belly stretches even more ,,,& she truly !truly !!! loves it !!!! ,,,,,every new pound ,,,,& every new inch ,,,,in her body !!!,,,Laura  has really packed it on for August 🥰❤️💕,,,,,& September is just around the corner,,,, LauraFatty & her feeder has created  this fun🤩❤️💕 &  enjoying Weight gain journey dreamy 💖❤️💕entertainment,,,, that will want the fans & followers including me  wanting too watch even more!!!  with full of special treats 🍡🍭🍬& surprises🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🎁❤️💕 from this true gaining weight gorgeous !!!😍❤️💕 🌈goddess herself LauraFatty  Incredible work you guys        P.s it was sad that the video came to & end I didn’t want it too end ,,,because it was so ! So ! So !!! good!!! 🙂❤️💕❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Link to review