5 Screenshots

About This File

Watch me try on 7 different lingerie outfits from my latest lingerie haul 😋 I do a runway walk in each outfit so you can see me up close and from a distance! This clip includes lots of belly and ass play, jiggling, shaking, me loving on my body and showing off my assets 🥰 with a Beyoncé soundtrack 😌

65740E98-E5E9-452E-A92F-32A7D1C76D83.thumb.gif.628348f35f2b0899c3e4a10e53eae65a.gif

Other Files from Princessagabbyxo

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Continental

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Totally new, totally different! 🎇    A super-hot 🔥🔥😍, super-cool 😎😎❄️ new video by Princessa Gabby  --a curvaceous milf, with a body thick in all the right places.  She's also a long-legged runway model with lustrous hair and a subtle smile.  Following along to the beat of a sultry soundtrack by Beyoncé, Princessa shows off 7 new outfits, alternating sleepwear with sexy lingerie, finishing up with a stunning green metallic swimsuit.  Gabby knows how wear those heels, how to walk that special walk, how to show off her curves, her gorgeous ass, her juicy, jiggling breasts.  The satin robe set with the black lace bra and panties were the best!  Finally, the 'kick' at the end was a surprise but was definitely worth the wait. 🥰

Looking for a change? This is not your typical Curvage video, but it has everything you need:  a super sexy model with a super sexy soundtrack and outfits that will knock your eyes out. 👀😍

Response from the author:

Thank you for your kind words! I love this review so much 😍

I’m glad you enjoyed the video! I thought the soundtrack was perfect too 🥰

Link to review
Guest lovepreggo

Such a hot video and such a hot body!! Can’t wait to see these outfits tried on again in a few months 😍

Link to review