4 Screenshots

About This File

The FIRST of Its Kind BIG FAT Bites Food Stuffing Compilation makes me feel like a  super fat girl in a fetish food orgy, with my new poundage, stuffing my big belly with plenty of food! This is all about stuffing my face and taking GIANT MOUTH FULLS. This really shows how you just watch as my big belly got bigger and BIGGER, I can't stop stuffing my face with the biggest most fattening foods, who doesn't love to watch me stuffing my mouth with food? I chose the best of the BIG BITES from these clips and threw in a little, "Im about to explode", moans, groans and belly slaps too. 

BIG FAT Bites Food Stuffing Compilation GIF CRV.gif

Other Files from KJGains

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Zipzach

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Such an amazing video. Loving the big bites, they turn me on 😍🥴😅. I hope you keep them coming in the near future!! 😍

Link to review
iceicebreaker3

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

It's just three full videos played in a row, two of which I already owned.

Response from the author:

I am sorry for any confusion. I thought a compilation would be fun. I did specify it was a compilation and I did specify that I picked the best bites from the videos.  I will do my best in the future to be more clear in the descriptions and if every there is a hesitation you can feel free to message me with your concerns. 

Link to review