6 Screenshots

About This File

20220829_094346.thumb.gif.788ec30ddae669df79c84a872e76423f.gif20220829_095115.thumb.gif.37976ddeff23e01004394e0b68a56656.gif

Your GF has become so FAT lately and she is LOVING it. The fatter she gets the more mesmerized she gets when touching her body. 

YOU did this to her. YOU fed her. You made her FAT.

Tonight you fed her some delicious chicken parm, one of her favourites. She ate so much that she got incredibly BLOATED and stripped. She couldnt keep her hands off her BIG belly. As she rubs and jiggle her belly she talks about how much her LOVES you fattening her up and how wants to get fatter for you. 

Not too long ago she was a skinny girl, but you just KNEW she would enjoy the way a few extra pounds would bring... and BOYYYY were you right ;) She tells you EXACTLY why she likes it and what she wants you to do with all her new softness.

Other Files from AGirlWhoLikesToEat

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Borghen

Very well played! You are not onlyna stunningly beautiful curvy lady but also a gifted actress! ❤️ Your roleplaying has the right amount of teasing and innocence because you obviously know how to turn on us FAs.

People, this clip is really hot! We enjoy a chubby and stuffed body in a skimpy bikini with plenty fetish fuel: boobs squeezing, belly play and some good old twerking!

Link to review
fritz256

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Another scorching hot video, girl!  Damn, you just keep looking better and better! And that way you bite your lower lip - *!  I love it when you talk about getting bigger and blame it on your feeder - like you had nothing to do with it! LOL!

Link to review
Guest Plump_Belly_Lover

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

There is so much I could write about this one! I love all your work, especially the role playing! I think everyone should watch ALL of your videos, starting with this one and going backwards in time all the way to your first one. I don’t mind being blamed for you gaining weight; in fact, it’s hot and a turn on. But my heart really melts when you beg me to fatten you more, and I’m like a panting dog, just itching to do exactly what you ask!!! Another ten star performance for which we can only give five stars!!😃❤️❤️

Response from the author:

Thank you Plumppppp!!! I appreciate all the support you have given meeeeee 😚 

Link to review