9 Screenshots

About This File

7 Days, 7 Nights, 7 Dates, 7 outfits to try on and take off. It's date night and you're taking me out on a date tonight, watch me get ready as I get dressed I talk about our date and what I'm wearing.  You get to see me struggle in and out of my clothing, and watch me dance the night away in high heels. I struggle getting into my heels, getting on and off the couch, undoing clips and zips, and walking in heels!!  As I undress you imagine taking off my clothing....  This is my first role play video and I've actually enjoyed making it.  Which date is your favorite?  If I had to choose I would pick Cocktails and Dancing, I love dancing in front of you!!  18.53 minutes of me roleplaying.❤️

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Gian Maria

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

In this video i found everything that attract me to a woman : elegance, style, seduction, sexyness. Your interpretation make me fantasize the mind and desire. Love to watch again and again and discover every details. Obviously without the beauty of your face and your fantastic body it might not work.  😍💯👍

Response from the author:

So sweet. Thank you, it makes me extremely happy to know you love this video. 🥰

Link to review
SeamusIRL

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

There is nothing more refreshing than a beautiful woman with confidence.  Niki has always enjoyed being a sensual exhibitionist, which brings out the voyeur in most of us; a true pleasure to watch. 

After a well deserved break, she's back, looking gorgeous and curvaceous as ever. Who wouldn't want to be her date ?!!  She is simply irresistible !!  

Your imagination moves into overdrive as she pleads for help. You become mesmerized by the vision of her voluptuous and corpulent physique. As she sashsays, slides and glides, your eyes fill with the ravishing allure of her fair-skinned flesh !!... she wants you !!

Her outfits range from formal to casual, and she looks fantastic in them all. You'll be very thrilled when she squeezes and stuffs her bounteous body into tight attire... the round bulging belly pressed against the fabric... the look of abundance... waiting to be caressed and rubbed. 

This clip is hopefully just the beginning of much more... alluring and arousing thrills... seduction and succulence... more of the raw sexual flavours that Niki offers. The temptation is strong. 

💚☘️

Response from the author:

Wow what a review, thank you. I’m speechless. Your words encourage me even more to continue making more videos. Thank you again. 😍

Link to review