7 Screenshots

About This File

"Just one touch, and I'm yours forever..."

>> Teasing, Fat Chat, Belly Play, Face Stuffing, Dirty Talk, Burping

You've summoned your Sexy Succubus, but she doesn't really look how you expected: she's huge and fat, her tits spilling out of her top and her gut stretching out her fishnet stockings. "What do you mean you don't like fat girls?" She coos, popping open a bottle of Coke immediately. "Who doesn't love a big, plump demon girl?"

As she guzzles her soda and belches like a pig, Dani fondles her fattened body, teasing you about how she knows she's turning you on. "Look at how soft and round all of me is... I bet I'm turning you on, aren't I?"

She shows off her wide ass and her thick thighs, and even jiggles her massive tits in your face. After spanking her ass for you, she turns around, puts her face closer to yours, and teases you more about your secret perversions.

Eventually she convinces you to bring her a pile of junk food, and your sexy Succubus begins sensually stuffing her face and belching. "Uuurp -- I turned you into my feeder, didn't I? Hehe!"

While she eats- and eats- Dani jiggles and fondles her fat, belching and giggling about how horny she's making you. "UGH, I don't think this outfit fits me anymore..." More and more food gets shoved into her face and she moans and plays with her swollen gut. "I'm such a pig, aren't I?"

She even shows you how her fat ass has ripped her fishnets- then she RIPS her ass out of them for you!

"You're fattening me up so nicely..."

Other Files from FeedistDani

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Jorin85

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Wow!!! This is Dani at her best. Everything that makes her videos, her content, and her whole persona so special is in this video, trust me!

This is such a fun time and it's Dani turned up to 11 on everything that makes her videos amazing: a beautiful and sexy aesthetic, cute cosplay, lots of showing off, sexy fat chat, eating, stuffing, burping, excellent RP. And it's all within the realm of the Succubus Dani character - who is extremely demanding, bratty, and has a thing for humiliating you, too, lol.

This video is also really well edited and the audio is excellent - with lots of different angles and perspectives along the way!

Overall, it's extremely sexy and fun in a way that only Dani can do - and it is absolutely incredible as a result.

Get it!

It's a full 30 minutes of Dani showing you just why she is one of the best models and content makers on Curvage!

It's an extremely fun and hedonistic time that you need to have!

Summon this video on to your computer or phone immediately! 

10/10

Response from the author:

Baby!!! What an amazing review!

It makes me happy and fuzzy to know my content has improved so much, from a technical standpoint and from a sexy standpoint, hehe. Thank you for supporting me and for taking the time to brag on me!! 💕💕💕

Link to review
Guest Bruno49

Congratulations this might be the best Succubus video I ever watched and perhaps ever made 🏆 I love the video starting with you providing to the viewer why you are the perfect succubus compared to some skinny demon. 😉 Every minute slowly and slowly putting us under your spell with your massive belly and thighs, even tricking us into feeding you which only turns you even bigger and sexier 🥵 I am having a hard time deciding if the best moments are you shaking and playing with your belly or showing us the ass that could make any human face disappear. 🍑 

Seriously this is so fricking hot..... you will be melting quickly and its not because your in Hell😉❤️❤️

Link to review