4 Screenshots

About This File

1920x1080

I come home from work to find my girlfriend in a sexy lingerie piece. She has this pink set on and it's getting my very excited. I look down though and notice she has gained some weight. I can't believe she has gained weight and look at her.. I mean she pinches her fat and tells me it's really not that bad. She grabs her stomach and reminds me it's only 5-10 lbs. I mean I am looking at her and am no longer wanting alone time with her. She is completely turning me off. I am so pissed at her I know she has to be taught a lesson. I give her some water I put something in and I want to speed up this process. I know a way I can transform her to teach her a valuable lesson. I do my magic and she grows ears. She grabs them and starts to freak out. She dances around and tells me to change her back. She pleads with me and tells me she will go on a diet, she will go to the gym. I am not going to listen to her of course and go a step further; I give her a piggy nose. She starts to oink as she desperately tries to talk. She keeps oinking and talking/freaking out. I can't help but want to keep going with it. I do my last step and I turn her fully into a piggy. She keeps oinking over and over and now can't talk at all. I have given her a trough so this way she can keep gaining weight.. What a good piggy.

Other Files from Bianca Baker

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.