5 Screenshots

About This File

A sweet juicy curvy cannabis cat is exploding out of her play boy bunny suit that used to fit like a glove. You see it immediately those cheeks never looked fuller, her lips look juicy and plump, you’re a sucker for a weight gain that shows on the face. As your eyes take in the rest of the CCC you see that her juicy boobs are bouncing, a nipple threatens to pop out and the suit never looked better. Her belly is poking out of the playboy bunny suit, stretch marks covering her sides, her belly tattoo almost hiding under the new gains, and as she walks her belly hang slaps against her thigh, she takes a step forward and when she spins she reveals bigger, perkier, and  rounder cheeks, and her skin is ever so silky and glowing. She erotically eats her banana splits teasing you when its time to eat the banana, she's sucks on the banana with her full lips and moans once she takes a bite. She's aroused you and you can't wait for her to eat banana split #2 Thats when you realize yup this is what dreams are made of!

Enjoy me stuffing my face with 2 old fashion banana splits. I jiggle my sexy curves and show off my growing ass and juicy tits.

JUGO.thumb.gif.8691efa25ed66f40f120bf0d8e725504.gif                1575123777_JUICY.thumb.gif.b2ef5ce093d850025568b8b8d35e79ad.gif           

If you love the clip please leave a review, every purchase contributes to my GAIN xoxo Cat

Other Files from CurvyCannabisCat

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.