9 Screenshots

About This File

Clip includes:
Bloated Bunny Girl | Coke and Mentos challenge | Painful burps | Massive bloating

In this clip I take on the Coke and Mentos challenge which leaves me with painfully bloated, gassy, and groaning on the floor. The video starts with me outside but after being caught by my neighbor, I moved inside for more privacy hehe. My body has grown almost twice in size by the end of the video, the gas trapped in my gut from chugging so much soda then eating Mentos makes me swell like a balloon. My soft belly could barely handle the explosive burps coming out of it. I was in soo much pain by the end of the clip, all I could do was lay on my back and wait for all the gas to come out on its own. 

follow me ~ more of me

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you value my content and want more, you can show this by leaving me a sweet review below to read and/or liking my posts!
Your engagement and praise will encourage me to continue further down my weight gain journey. It's very vital to me ❤️ 

Other Files from whismic

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Jb0817

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I don’t know what I love more your burp videos or fart ones. But this was great burp video, the mentos and come really have you some good big burps. 10/10 ♥️

Response from the author:

hehe, thank you, cutie! i'm absolutely thrilled that you can't decide between my burp videos and fart ones. it's like having the best of both worlds, right? the combination of mentos and soda really did wonders for those big burps, and i'm glad they hit the spot for you. your rating of 10/10 means everything to me, and i promise to keep delighting you with more burps and farts that'll make you grin from ear to ear. thanks for the love and support, and get ready for more gas-tastic content coming your way! ♥️

Link to review