2 Screenshots

About This File

Your girlfriend has just discovered that you ate her ice cream and she is not pleased. When you first got together you had no intentions of gaining any weight. But all that temptation while feeding your growing girlfriend has had some unintended consequences on your waistline. This gain hasn't gone unnoticed and she decides to tease you about just how much you've let yourself go.

I absolutely love reading your reviews! ❤️ If you enjoy this clip please consider leaving a review for me. 😊 Your feedback helps me make better, hotter clips for you to enjoy 🤤💦 Thank you all for being so amazing and supporting me and my gains! 🥰

Other Files from NikkiMaialina

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

fattony20

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Nikki makes some of the best teasing vids, she really pulls no punches and if you've put on a few lbs (like me 😬) you will feel every cutting remark.  

Response from the author:

Thank you so much! 😍 I’m glad you’re finding my clips relatable 😈 Keep growing! 😘

Link to review
Jorin85

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

The absolutely stunning, beautiful and unimitable Nikki is back and better than ever! Back and creating another dream mutual gain teasing scenario video.  No one does it better. 

The way Nikki talks, and what she talks about in her videos, always sends me to the moon and back. They really speak to me. It's as if she understands mutual gaining like no one else. And teasing and humilation. It's all so wonderful!!

I had missed this so much, and it is great to see it again.

The lighting and sound quality are both amazing. It contains several different set ups - from a full profile angle - to a behind angle - and to a closer front angle towards the end. 

The sound and visual quality are both excellent - with excellent edits and transitions.

And 13 minutes for just $6.99 is great value for this! Daylight robbery!

Nikki is back! So go show her some love by buying her new and excellent video!

Response from the author:

Thank you so much!! 😍🥰 This review is so sweet and you’ve really brought a smile to my face!! 🥰 I’m so happy you enjoyed it ❤️

Link to review