4 Screenshots

About This File

You’ve brought your hungry feedee a HUGE amount of food! She is eager to show you just how dedicated she is to finishing EVERY BITE! 

As she begins to greedily shove food into her mouth she praises you for being such a good feeder! Telling you all about how YOU have made her grow! 

5 burgers and 4 sides with a huge bottle of sprite, can she finish it? She really wants to make you proud of her! 

She begins to get so full she starts panting and moaning while rubbing her huge stuffed belly, but she won’t give up! 

After she shows you what a good feedee she is, she needs to lay down and rub her belly! She is so full and her bulging belly is on full display with the rest of her huge body! And it’s all because of you! 

0AE5BBF1-287E-4672-96D4-C04B09F641F2.thumb.gif.4551c4f5d6a3d7917da2d8774847233c.gif

9F1D57C2-D44F-4AA9-91D7-CF89A7BFCC38.thumb.gif.6eb8378a6d7eed9a220ee6f7be0948f4.gif

CEF7E4C2-5BF0-4989-A96D-904426B8FE0E.thumb.gif.c2a347fac32c4e045436b1abcbd9a600.gif

Other Files from Jersey Ghoul 666

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Dang it Jersey it's too good!!! I don't know what is sexier you on your bed with a stuffed belly or having your body zoomed in on closer to the cam such a beautiful thing for you to do makes me wonder why you did so today must have been a fun special day for you sit on me & I will do my best to live. ❤️ 

• Curvage Model
5 hours ago, Kevinmorad said:

Dang it Jersey it's too good!!! I don't know what is sexier you on your bed with a stuffed belly or having your body zoomed in on closer to the cam such a beautiful thing for you to do makes me wonder why you did so today must have been a fun special day for you sit on me & I will do my best to live. ❤️ 

There’s no coming back if I sit on you 😘

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.