5 Screenshots

About This File

These were my favorite pair of jeans! I haven't tried them on in months. Watch me look in the mirror and struggle to get the pants on my giant but and button them over my belly. As I try to yank them over my butt my fat bounces all over my body. Do you think I will be able to get them buttoned up? 

Other Files from Devi Thikk

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest PeterK57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

🥰

Link to review
Sylvester

Devi tries on a pair of jeans and after sizing them against her body it looked an unlikely task. Devi has the most amazing bottom, perfectly round and a beautiful size to complement her other curves. Devi also loves to wear g strings which make her look extra special from behind. We see the struggle from the rear view and that beautiful bottom was not going to budge easily. After a few slaps on her beautiful flesh and lots of struggles to get the jeans over the bottom there is success. Devi looks a bit bothered and a touch frustrated, knowing that part 2, has yet to commence, getting the jeans over the belly. Devi has grown the most delightful chubby belly and her extra flesh was a bridge too far for the jeans to fit. It is a very cute video, we get to appreciate Devis beauty, shape and curves and we get to share with her some of her daily rituals.

Link to review