8 Screenshots

About This File

Footage Found: "I ATE My Boyfriend!" - Shocking Footage of Woman Confessing To Devouring Her Boyfriend!!

Over a decade have passed since the Delilah Dee case opened. Two lovers, vanished (seemingly) into thin air. Massive manhunts were launched to find the couple back in 2005 after family members reported them missing, but new evidence paints a horrifying picture that even detectives couldn't have imagined.

A VHS tape was recovered in the deepest, darkest parts of the couple's home and the contents are truly shocking. Delilah, the female "victim" in the missing person's case is seen getting on her bed with a massive belly where she speaks of an altercation with her boyfriend over cleaning the dishes and leaving the house a mess when she was at work, slaving to make ends met.

"In the video, Delilah says she wanted to know what she was having for dinner", Gloria, a superintendent on the case commented in a press release on Thursday, "the boyfriend said she could eat him (in jest, of course) ... And well, she did."

The shocking footage also includes Delilah closing in on the camera and letting the viewer listen to the screams of her helpless victim in her belly. All in all, Delilah looks worried and somewhat remorseful about what she'd done and detectives believe this is why she fled the scene of the crime.

"She definitely tried to hide the footage," another detective said, "the tape was buried under years and years of clutter and rightly so - if I were her I'd have burned the tapes. I mean," a tear ran down his eye, "she even rushed out of frame at the end to... to... RELEAVE herself of him. Chances of him being alive, well, they're not good."

Other Files from Delilah Dee

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.