5 Screenshots

About This File

THIS VIDEO IS HOT AF!

@kawaiipiggy& @Kaybearcutie95 decide to have an intervention for their once beautiful and thin friend Lauren.

Lately Lauren has become A GLUTTONOUS SLOB WHO IS ONLY MOTIVATED BY FOOD.

When the girls invite Lauren to come to a buffet they quickly corner her and give her an intervention! Poking, pulling and playing with her fat they argue to her just about how fat she has become. Blinded by all of this Lauren is still just convinced she is as thin as she was in college and that she’s gaining muscle from “working out”

Lauren goes to the lengths to lay on both girls with her weight and show off her body to them to prove that she’s still the skinny mini Lauren who was the hottest and always pulled all the guys.

come watch this hot roleplay and get off to the incredible fat chat and jiggly bodies! 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Can we talk about how sexy ALL OF THIS IS?! 3 BIG girls shamelessly humiliating poor Lauren and they're all massive themselves! Yall gotta watch this 😍 that's a dream come true right there

Link to review
Guest terranceandphillip

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

So, if you're hoping to stage an intervention for someone about them being too fat, it's not likely going to end up having the desired effect when you're actually just about as fat as they are.  That appears to be what's going on here - the only difference is that Lauren's loud and proud with her fabulously enormous gut entirely out it all its glory for the whole world to see and admire, whereas Kayla and Cece (at least initially) are able to partially (but not totally) mask their equally curvaceous figures with their apparel and how they position themselves.

Although at first the intervention seems like it may be making a little bit of headway, whatever traction it gained immediately evaporates when Lauren shows and tells her well-intentioned friends of all the perks that can come with embracing and truly rocking such a magnificently plump body!!  And she spares no lurid detail!!  Perhaps Kayla and Cece are really the ones in need of the intervention - so they can accept their own incredibly fat and enormously hot bodies just like Lauren does!!  The truth is that an epically full feminine figure is outrageously sexy, and this clip provides three proofs to that point: 1)@LaurenLush , 2)@Kaybearcutie95, and 3)@kawaiipiggy

Link to review
Kevinmorad

I know you feel embarrassed in front of your friends but they are just telling you I would tell you the same thing you're getting so fat lets go eat we promised you a buffet 20 minutes' drive to the buffet yet Lauren is already hungry before you enter the vehicle your body shape is only getting more beautiful you said yourself you feel motivated by food if that's true Lauren tell your friends were going to the buffet  I'm fat this belly will eat all the food better keep up with me or I may eat the waitress! it's been 1 hour of eating are you both going to dig in & leave I can eat here for another 2 hours easy can girls can you handle more I'm this big none of us are working out right? keep eating! unless you think your full. *2 hours later that was the best thing I ever tasted I'm sorry that I couldn't help myself we all wanted to eat forever but it makes us feel different & annoyed at each other." "Well, that is what you get Lauren you ate so much the store closes in an hour besides I would need two of me to carry you!"  "Oh, so I'm the culprit you're all just as heavy too we want to be that way don't be mad that I'm this heavy the fans wanted us all this heavy what do you think we would have done say no to eating should we not eat?" "I mean we need to the fanbase to voice their opinion so you're not wrong I know your telling me but why are we teasing the models go annoy our fans instead they could enjoy it more heck they probably are going to be happy to hear our complaints!" I Kevin would love to hear those complaints it means you're growing except its sideways so why not one of you use me as a chair I love the degrading talk as for the other models we get 2 more fans or I can rotate if this actually happens in reality, I'm one of the luckiest men I want you on me for around an hour I would deal with my results depending on how good of a job I buy more food time to dig in! XD

Link to review
Whatsup1234

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Always love a good fat teasing/humiliation and fat denial video! And this one delivers! 🔥🔥🔥🔥 Lauren is a total gluten with food and only food on her mind! 🐷🤤🤤 The playful teasing of how fucking fat she’s gotten is an instant turn on! 🥵🥵🥵 She even has to lift her belly to prove she’s wearing panties. 🤭😍😍 Lauren tried to make a case that she’s not that big, but fails miserably lol, in a good way of course! 🐮😉 But she does make a strong case why some guys prefer big girls, I’d have to agree! 😍😍😍 

Fun and sexy role play! Obvious must buy! 🙌🙌🙌🙌

Link to review