4 Screenshots

About This File

In this video I flop and plop my huge flabby belly on a small table while wearing a sheer black top and jeans that fit better 50 pounds ago. It's impossible to miss a gut this big, but I make sure it is in full display for you. I'm so lucky the table didn't break, there were some close calls! 

Other Files from MissTasticakes

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Wow!!! 🤩💕❤️ That HUGE !!! MASSIVE FAT !!! Belly hang !!! & wearing that sheer black top goes absolutely Stunning with those jeans 👖❤️💕❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥💖 & that belly is really!!! really !!!really !!! Looking so bouncy & jiggly now ,,as you plop it on the table,, & filming it in different beautiful🌈💕❤️ Lovely ☺️ ❤️💕 angles,,, & you can hear 👂 the table screeching underneath,,, just trying too barley hang on !,,,with all of your MASSIVE!!! FAT!!! WEIGHT !!! ,,,& continue too belly  bounce and jiggle it underneath ,,,that wobbly table ,,,we’re the table it’s self !,,  is getting ready too collaps !!!     thanks for sharing your new progress so far ☺️👍❤️💕.                   P.s. the video quality had a retro style look too it also  ,,,& I thought too myself,,,that looked pretty !cool !!!😎❤️💖💕

Link to review