7 Screenshots

About This File

It’s been a while since Kitty last devoured a cake with you watching. 

She desperately shovels it into her greedy mouth whilst she tells you how she’s lost all control and can no longer help but indulge herself. She evens gets on all fours and goes head first into the cake, washing it down with milk.

Warning: You are not ready for how messy and hot this clip is.

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Marshall7

Kitty really goes to town on this cake and she is absolutely gorgeous as she stuffs her face! Multiple camera angles and positions fill this clip and make it more than worth your while to buy and watch! You can really hear every sound so it is an overall experience seeing her stuff so much cake. One of the best parts of all of Kitty's videos is the sound quality combined with the visuals. The Gluttony Goddess strikes again! Thanks for this wonderous video, Kitty! Can't wait for Cake Addict 4! 😍😘

Link to review
babyspeck

I have no words for how incredibly sexy kitty is in this video. Honestly, if you won´t buy this, you are missing out, highly recommended! The other reviewers have already written a lot and described what happens in detail, so if you are still not convinced after seeing the pictures, just read their reviews, I cannot add more than: praise this goddess of gluttony! Whoah! 😍

Link to review
sean29

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This was the best $14.99 I’ve ever spent, your body is perfect in every way and it just makes me wish I could be there stuffing you myself, please in your next video can you jiggle your belly so we can hear your stomach sloshing, I hope you gain 200 pounds more. 

Link to review
Residentsteven

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

What a vid kitty where do I even begin you are right this vid does get very messy indeed 🥵. The moans in this make it so hot 😍. Kitty starts the vid just picking at the cake before diving straight in literally. Then Kitty starts eating the cake on all fours pausing for milk at points and every time she does it gets harder to lift herself off the floor. Plenty of burping in this clip especially at the end. Just like kitty I haven’t put any pics of how messy it gets you have to see it for yourself. It makes me wonder how much bigger kitty will be when she does cake addict 4 🐷.

03FD6FD2-F9B2-43BC-9ED2-839AF31FAF37.gif

7DF1C3C2-E68C-417B-B8B2-B568F5203FDF.png

63445CD8-623D-485B-BC69-F2AF7738A24B.png

Link to review
Prince-nutty

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

What can be said? Every time I buy KP’s new videos I think she can’t do better. 

WRONG. 

Watch as she devours a calorie laden cake, drinks a stupid amount of calories and talks about her ever growing, large weighty body.

You can see and feel how committed she really is to this, how much she wants to expand and feel her mass increase... and ultimately, how much it turns her on. 🐷

Rated 20/10 for sexiness, Don’t hesitate to buy this. You may regret it otherwise. 

Link to review
jj22

6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

People – buy this video NOW!! It is the BEST BBW VIDEO I HAVE EVER SEEN! REPEAT: THE BEST BBW VIDEO I HAVE EVER SEEN.

This video starts with KP looking ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE in a tiny little outfit which she’s ready to burst out of. She looks beautifully wide, and, sitting cross-legged, her belly nestles gorgeously between her stunning thighs. She begins talking about her overwhelming greed, while playfully tearing off small chunks of the huge cake waiting in front of her. This is pure speculation of course, but I really got the sense Kitty was almost teasing herself here as much as she was teasing us – holding herself back, thinking about the ravenous gorging about to start.

Gradually, Kitty starts grabbing larger and larger fistfuls and and begins shoving them into her beautiful face. The things she says and the sounds she starts making are AMAZING and will make your HEAD EXPLODE. (Like, literally,... I’m writing this with nothing but a bloody stump on my shoulders...) The camera is, at times, above her sitting-position and, as she’s eating, she looks up with those big eyes in a kind of... I don’t know... “submissive” or guilty kind of way? It’s FANTASTIC.

After messily guzzling down some milk, Kitty gets down on all-fours and plunges her oh-so-pretty face into the cake. The sounds she makes are... just... WOW. You MUST listen to this one, people.

Next, Kitty ties her hair back so it’s not in the way. Her hair is gorgeous, but putting it up means we can see more – soon her mouth, chin, nose, and cheeks are covered in gooey cake . She means business and is now lying flat on the floor, wiggling her chunky legs in the air, while continuing to devour the cake, getting it all over her face, and pausing only to suck on more milk (which also goes everywhere). Awesome camera-work here!

People, buy this NOW! The world could end later today (who knows?) and you will kick yourself after for not having purchased and watched this AMAZING video.

Kitty is the ABSOLUTE BEST BBW on the internet, and I genuinely think this is the BEST video she’s ever made.

Buy NOW – you will not be disappointed.

Overall score: one hundred billion out of five.

Link to review