7 Screenshots

About This File

In this video you will see how the cute Ruby orders her food with a tantrum, and how happy she is when a big plate with 1 kg of chicken wings and BBQ sauce arrives.  

she enjoys and savors each snack, and every bite while burping a lot, see how satisfied she feels after eating and downing a large amount of drink. 🍗🍗🍗🥤🥤🥤

See Ruby playing with her bell, you will almost feel how her belly gets bigger as it is filled with delicious food and drinks. Wearing a tiny bikini and too tiny shorts, she barely moves from her bed because she is already too fat and full to do anything, she just waits for you to come get her and her belly is out for you to play with

🔥🔥🔥🔥

🧁❣️please remember to rate my videos and leave your comments so that I can improve my content more and more 🐷🐷🐷❣️

🖤all  my stuffed videos are exclusive in curvage 🖤

xoxo Ruby Addams BBW 💋💋💋

Other Files from Ruby Addams BBW

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

we82211

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

What a great video! The burp is so sexy 💖 I can't wait to see the next food video 😍

Response from the author:

I working on 🥰😋

Link to review