4 Screenshots

About This File

Join me in my morning stuffing!!! I tried so hard to drink as much milk as I possibly could as well as eat as many donuts as I could😍😍 DISCLAIMER: my phone was acting up like CRAZY this morning as I was trying to film for y’all!!!! I’m so sorry for the inconvenience! There’s Three parts to this upload, but not as long as I hoped it would be! Thank you for being so supportive guys!!! I appreciate y’all so much!!  Xoxo❤️

Other Files from Curvage Guest

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

nmg

Great Vid! you really demolished that bag of donuts and the milk chugging was great too! Really like how much bigger you got by the end, that belly is really cute. ☺️

Link to review
Ry_411997

Even though there were a few disruptions in the video it didn't take away from the fact that you're looking mighty fine eating those donuts and driving that milk. You never disappoint in your videos, always chatting away, showing off your gain. I'm eager to see what the scale says when you get a new one 😉 keep up the good work

Link to review