5 Screenshots

About This File

Clip includes:
Beach Vacation |  Belly Play | Tiny Bikinis | Big Bellies | Playing in the Ocean 

Ever seen those primitive building videos where 2 guys build  impressive structures in the middle of a jungle? This video is absolutely inspired by those collection of videos lol Watch me and my 2 friends create an awesome hangout spot on the beach that includes a beautiful handmade driftwood bench and a large bonfire all dug out by us personally. My two friends featured in this video are considering thinking about joining Curvage, so please be welcoming!! I would love for them to become models here  

ezgif-5-559479b652.thumb.gif.f36538bab56c25aa4b425d9047e6f206.gif

ezgif-5-83b540792f.thumb.gif.72d3c7110a5b5489269cd5ae66e39060.gif

follow me ~ more of me

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you value my content and want more, you can show this by leaving me a sweet review below to read and/or liking my posts!
Your engagement and praise will encourage me to continue further down my weight gain journey. It's very vital to me ❤️ 

Other Files from whismic

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.