2,000 Calorie Starfucks POV BBW Sweets Stuffing

$12.99

(1 review)

4 Screenshots

About This File

Confections and Coffee Stuffing - Belly Play - Fat Chat

22 minutes of me stuffing my face with 2,000 calories worth of my favorite "Starfucks" coffee and confections! You know that special fatty moment when you wake up craving a stuffing, and there's nothing stopping you from eating your daily requires calories in baked goods?? I had that moment this morning, and it felt like a NEED!! So come sit close while I bust out of these jean shorts, rub my belly, and pack myself with sweets 😍😍

Other Files from GoddessGlutton

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Jorin85

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I caved and just had to dig in to another one of Goddess's wonderful videos, and I think I gained weight just by watching it. 😊

I just... go into a different zone watching her videos. I am not sure what it is exactly, but everything just hits the spot and I find them so relaxing and easy going.

This video just had the feel of hanging out and watching Goddess indulging in her cravings for stuffing her belly, and it felt really cozy and comfortable and warm at the same time. Which got me to thinking... what are her autumnal and winter season videos going to be like? 🤯😊

The enjoyment Goddess gets from eating comes across in her words here, yet again. I've said this before, but listening to her critiquing and detailing the food and how it makes her feel is just the best thing to listen to.

You get so much bang for your buck in this video - chugging, desert eating, big bites, belly rubs, lots of fat chat and food chat. And all done in Goddess's unique and special way. Its a lot all in one, and at 22 minutes - you can't go wrong here!

What I loved most was the cozy and comforting atmosphere that pervaded over this video. And I am seriously looking forward to seeing what Goddess will do with her winter and seasonal content now.

Loved this one a lot.

Get it!

5 stars!

Response from the author:

Eeee!! Thank you, thank you, thank you. Call me an enabler, but I'm so excited you decided to indulge yourself in this clip 🥰😘 it forever makes my day to know that the effort I put into scripting and dialogue is appreciated! 💖

And omg don't you KNOW I am excited for fall and autumnal content!! 😍😍 I hope you're ready for all of the sweaters, blankets, snacks and cozy vibes 🥰 

Link to review