5 Screenshots

About This File

It's been a while that I'm on my weight gain journey and I want to share with you a personal milestone: I went to check my weight and was pleasantly surprised with what I saw, then I decided showing off a little bit 😏

In this video I stuff myself with a HUGE 1500 cal burguer with extra bacon, fries and soda. And to celebrate properly, a whole red velvet and "brigadeiro", with strawberry jam cake that was absolutely DELICIOUS as my face will show. I pass my sneezing point and get really huge and hard to move myself on the chair Im at, even if it's to reach the soda 🀧 would you help me?

Thank you for all the positive feedback and encouragement Im getting around here. You guys are amazing! The reviews are truly appreciated πŸ’šπŸΉ

TFGP xx

Other Files from Thatfatguineapig

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. πŸ™Œ

Fatbellylover91

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

🀯🀯🀯🀯

I won't say much, but you guys should see for yourself

Another GREAT one

Response from the author:

Thank you! I sent you a thank you gift on your Dm :)

Link to review
ms06zaku

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Simply the best bbw out there x

Only saw this today! Thank you! πŸ’šπŸ€—

Link to review
not a real member

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Oh yeah!!! Thatfatguineapig has truly done it again !!! this girl πŸ‘§β€οΈ Is getting Bigger & FATTER!!! Everytime she post a new update video ,,,too me this is Β soΒ stunning !!! especially how her jeans πŸ‘–β€οΈπŸ’• shorts are getting so ,,amazingly tight !!!,,& that belly ,,Oh my gosh !!!it looks so Stunning FAT !!! & gorgeous !!! & adding more jiggles !!! Β & FAT!!! Ripples !!! & more FAT !!! Rolls,,,Too her Gut πŸ€©πŸ€©πŸ€©πŸ€©πŸ€©πŸ€©πŸ€©πŸ€©πŸ€©πŸ€©πŸ’•β€οΈ As Thatfatguineapig stuffs herself full of yummy πŸ˜‹β€οΈπŸ’•Fast food πŸ”πŸ”πŸŸπŸ°,, & the close up camera angles were absolutely stunning Perfect!!! The weigh in is shocking & also very surprising🎁 β€οΈπŸ’•reaching this ,,amazing !!!weight gain journey milestone Β !!!,,,Thatfatguineapig is looking so incredibly Huge!!! Now !!! ,,,,,can’t wait to see more in the next video ,,,,AWESOME!!! job !!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ β€οΈπŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

I love your reviews! Thank you!Β 

I sent you a little "thank you gift" on your Dms :)

Link to review