4 Screenshots

About This File

Look what I’ve found lurking in my wardrobe hidden away…some of my old work clothes I used to wear when I was in the office pre covid!!!!

Can you believe I USED TO FIT IN THESE before Covid hit 😮😮

Watch me try my hardest to squeeze into these clothes that are evidently now several sizes too small…I may or may not be in denial about this🤭🐷  

I get so hot and flustered and out of breath from just from this simple task of trying on some old clothes so you’ll get an extra glimpse into just how unfit I truly am! 🐷😳

I can’t believe how much I’ve let myself go since wearing these before!!! Some of it goes nowhere near me😨 

But you and I both no I’m never going to fit in any of these ever again🤭 I’m past the point of self control and there’s no stopping me!! 

~ Lots of fat chat

~ Weight gain denial 

~ Tight Clothes 

~ Hot and Flustered 

~ Out of Breath 

Come and watch this piggy struggle😏 You know you want to😝

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

feeder452

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

First clip purchased from bbwkate and I am completely hooked😍 This clip is truly one of the hottest things I’ve watched in a long time🥵 It definitely accentuates how much of a greedy girl Kate has been in the last 2.5 years! You won’t be disappointed. Keep the vids coming please 🙏🏻 

Link to review
Guest PeterK57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

🥰

Link to review
Residentsteven

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I knew I had to check this out straight away those gifs 🥵 we all know Kate’s been packing on the pounds. Kate gets out of breath very quickly this is like a workout for this piggy 🐷. From pants that she struggles to get past her 🍑 and forget about getting them round her big belly 😂 to shirts that won’t button. You can actually her the fabric stretching 🤯 plenty of jiggling too, come and watch Kate’s try on vid for yourself. Hope you had a large takeaway meal after this to keep adding to that expanding waistline 😍.

Response from the author:

Haha, it really was a workout 🥵 I’m so glad you liked I though! Thank you so much for the lovely review! 🥰 xx

Link to review