3 Screenshots

About This File

Hello everyone!  ❤️ This is the much requested introduction video I was very happy to make. I'm so glad that you get to know a bit more about me and why I'm on this journey to gain weight 😘 In this video Miku is super excited to introduce herself to her supporters and eats red velvet cake that is so smooth and creamy just like her body.. anyone who watches this will definitely fall in love.. 🥰🥰 She teases you with her curvy beautiful rolls and body as it jiggles around while she talks 🤤🤤

P.S Make sure to send Miku a DM to show your support! ❤️ 

IMG_5922.jpeg

IMG_5934.jpeg

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

JanitorBen

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Absolutely incredible content! Love your voice and the way you talk about your goals! Any progress is progress when gaining and hey, it’s already making you look beautifully plump and curvy! Can’t wait to see how far you go 💕

Response from the author:

Aweeee thank you babes ❤️ You are such a kind soul

Link to review
Ry_411997

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Nice introduction. You have a very bubbly and engaging personality which is great for content. You are absolutely gorgeous 😍 and I look forward to seeing you grow on your journey. I was a bit sad that those 2 shots in the description of you lying down were not in the video though 😞 I hope one day we can also put a face to your name. Overall, a nice introduction and I look forward to being able to support you on this exciting journey.

Response from the author:

Thanks babes ❤️ Your support means the world to me 🍔🍟

Link to review