8 Screenshots

About This File

A MUST WATCH !!! 

Sexy Savannah seductively plays with her massive gut in fishnets and offers some very very sexy fat chat. The way she bulges out of the tights is too hot, they can’t contain all her fat so she rips herself out of them and jiggles all around. 

{ video includes; pov, belly play, Fat chat,  fishnets }

Reviews: If you like this videos please remember reviews are always appreciated ❤️🔥

Other Files from SavannahMontana

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Andrew111

I have watched quite a few of Savannahs sexy video clips . She is so sexy and lately she has packed on the pounds . It’s such a turn on . 
Her thighs and belly have gotten massive.  
 Her breasts are enormous now and her face has filled out beautifully. Her ass looks bigger and wider than every . Girl has plain out fattened up.  I don’t  think she gets enough credit. She is gorgeous and one of the best on curvage . Her recent gains make her irresistible. You will love her . Highly recommend her clips . 

Link to review
Guest JJJohn

I wanted this vid 3 times straight because I was so mesmerized by Savannah's massive, billowing belly. The way it tears out of her fishnets was one of the most erotic things I've seen in a LONG time! I'm pretty sure I'll have sweet dreams tonight about this incomparably beautiful woman. 🥵🥵

Link to review

Something about fat + fishnets is so satisfying 😍😍😍, and even more satisfying when ripped! 🤤🤤🥵🥵💦💦💦 Watching her belly jiggling and hanging and the way her thighs burst out of the fishnets was fucking hot! 💥😍😍 You could really see how Savannah gets turned on by her own fatness too! Highly recommended, especially if you’re into big beautiful bellies! 😍🤗🤗

Link to review
wavemagnet

There's no pretending in this one. Savannah is genuinely pleased and turned on by what she's seeing. She just lets loose and enjoys the ride after that. I caught myself several times saying "Fuck, she's huge!" to no one in particular. I love it when that happens. Her 3/4 and brief standing shots are out of this world. She's been working so hard this year and I'm looking forward to what she'll accomplish by the time the new year rolls around.

Link to review
Fatgirllover98

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I don't know if it's the angle or if Savannah has really packed it on because this piggy looks twice as big as her last video. 19/10 recommended if you like giant flabby guts ☀️☀️🔥🔥

Response from the author:

😘😘😘

Link to review