5 Screenshots

About This File

After a long day of being an obese pig, I'm exhausted and ready to wind down before bed. That involves fondling and worshipping my jiggly body with lotion and recap how I was a piggy today.

I settle down in this video to chat and show you a sneak peak into my nighttime routine: rubbing globs of lotion on my swollen gut and in my deep belly button. While yawning and belching, I tell you about my day: I got so tired going to the grocery store, but so happy for snacks. I tell you about what I made for dinner and how much I ate while jiggling my fattened rolls. My tits, grown far out of my bra, quake with every movement of my bloated gut.

"Look at how *deep* my belly button is getting... Oh, fuuck..."

This video is chock full of moaning, enjoying my fat body, and complaining about how tired I am after hauling around this fat body all day. There are belly close-ups, talk of outgrowing my underwear, lots of earthquake-esque belly jiggles and slow and fast belly button fingering. This is a more casual get-to-know-me video, while also being scorching hot and chock full of fetishy goodness.

Other Files from FeedistDani

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.