15 Screenshots

About This File

35:51 MINUTES: STORYTELLINGBINGE- & MESSY EATING - BELLY (BUTTON) PLAY - BURPING - STUFFING - JIGGLING & MORE! ❣️

My cousin was preparing her birthday party and baked some cakes in her oven...

I couldn't resist the temptation and sneaked into her kitchen before the birthday started...

I end up binge eating in front of the oven and couldn't avoid making a total mess of myself....

The oven cakes were so delicious and helped me to grow even more for my weight gain journey!

In this way I will reach my first weight goal (100 kilo) for this year easily..

Much more screenshots in the album here below: 👀

You help me getting better (and bigger haha) by leaving a review/comment on this video!

To leave a review you have to click on the stars...

I want to thank everyone who is downloading my videos for their support! 💖
Without you I couldn't start and do this weight gain journey.

With each download I can buy more food.
More food = more fat = more weight 😁!

I am already looking forward to my next weigh in video because I can feel my body getting heavier with each day! 😊

Big Kiss 💋

Ysabel

P.S. Here some old photos of me

1374187164_12366220_969594589769702_6658416566548119195_n(1).thumb.jpg.1673421ccb46e247ecb44cb5a22b8aac.jpg   11110386_849864451742717_5261114878364140993_o.thumb.jpg.d81a703af95b4130bc8d6ade0e50d055.jpg 1665435799484.thumb.jpg.3156b57d87a134f5263157a2a6e61605.jpg

WEIGHT GAIN JOURNEY

#01 - #02 - #03 - #04 - #05 - #06 - #07 - #08 - #09 - #10 - #11 - #12 - #13 - #14 - #15 - #16 - #17 - #18 - #19 - #20 - #21 LATEST VIDEO 

Edited by Ysabel27

Other Files from Ysabel27-Peru

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Ilvg

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Ysabel starts off in a matching top and skirt that’s getting too small for her as evidenced by her red panties being constantly visible and her belly completely covering the front. She explains that the cakes in the oven if for her cousin’s birthday but she can’t help wanting to eat them to get fatter. Then she takes out six cakes and begins devouring the first one. Getting on all fours she gives a great view down her top as she takes bite after bite while moaning. Partway through the first cake she drinks some condensed milk before pouring some on the cake. During her second condensed milk chug she spills it down her bloating belly. Multiple camera angles, moans, belly slaps, and jiggles later she finishes the first cake and starts on the second. Next she takes off her skirt and somehow her belly looks even more bloated and full. It’s during the second cake that she starts getting messy and fingering her bellybutton as she moans. She mentions trying to eat all the cakes before her family comes back as she grabs handfuls of cake to shove in her mouth. She attacks the second cake even faster than the first as her cheeks bulge with every bite alternating between no hands and double fisting. For the final cake she gets on all fours and shows us a side view and we can see how far her belly hangs. It’s at this point where she looks the most bloated and messy. She talks about how she doesn’t care if her family catches her, she just wants to make it to 100kg by the end of the year. Luckily she makes it through the third cake before she hears her family return. Ysabel is hella cute and very sexy in this vid. She even eats her lipstick off. Definitely a vid worth the investment!

Link to review
Wime

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Great stuffing from Ysabel. Her belly is growing in every video.😍

If I could I would give this video 10 stars instead of only 5.

Link to review
SodamFat

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Ysabel is such a pig! She eats all the cakes and leaves nothing for her cousin. What will her family think when she ends up obese and in a scooter? I will love to see their reaction as Ysabel grows bigger and bigger.

this is an amazing video, you are my favorite Peruvian Plumper. I cannot wait to see you zoom past 100kg and into the realm of ssbbw 

Response from the author:

Thank you so much 🙏 I love reading reviews 

Link to review
buck_sumo

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

After this performance there is no doubt that Ysabel will be reaching her 100kg goal by the end of this year!

I love that way that you can tell she really enjoys stuffing herself and playing with her growing body. She devours three cakes and her belly just expands before your eyes 😁

She's an absolute stunner and is only growing bigger and sexier with every new video!

Link to review
YoureSoHot

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Such a hot video, Ysabel never lets down! 

I love that youre actually into feedism n eat like a real feedee 😍 you stuff yourself soo full its super erotic! 

Get this vid if you wanna see Ysabel eat a ton😈 I cant wait for the next one gorgeous

Link to review
Guest Ginger_bread

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I can’t really say much more than what has already been described by other reviews other than to confirm it’s all true.

something that stood out to me though was Ysabel’s really sexy Latina accent, this is quite unique as far as I know and it really adds to the scene she sets. She’s very pretty but able to throw herself into the role for this video. 🧡

Link to review