Former cheerleader ATTEMPTS old cheer warmup!

$6.99

(4 reviews)

10 Screenshots

About This File

WHEW! Who knew that stretching could be so hard?? I vividly remember being able to do ALL these stretches and more just a few years ago! I was SO flexible! Now my belly is just always in the way and I can barely touch my toes lol 

Hope you enjoy me attempting to do this simple warm up stretch routine that I use to do every single day! 
8+ minuets! 

Other Files from DoubleDenise

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

STCChristopher

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

I purchased this video back in August 31, 2022 but for whatever reason I never got the chance to write a review. Probably because I got busy working or was not sure what words to write on the review I did not do it before. But I was going through different videos I had not reviewed yet and rewatched this video again to write a review. Personally I thought @DoubleDenise was able to do a lot of the stretching exercises without as much problems as one might think. I went in expecting more struggles but in actuality she is more flexible than you might think. She will say it is harder to physically do the stretches now that she has a big belly in the way. Denise does remark how some of the stretches are actually helping her body. I was impressed that Dennis was still able to do the splits with her legs or able to reach her feet with her belly the size it is. Going in I was expecting things like jumping jacks, pull ups, sit ups, too. So I was expecting those sorts of exercises as well. I think maybe because of that I was expecting to see more sorts of exercises in this video and felt a bit disappointed not seeing more exercises running out of breath or seeing more of the body jiggling. Personally DoubleDenise should be proud that she is still able to accomplish these exercises at her size. This is a good video if you want it for drawing poses to see cool angles on a plus size body. You see some poses you expect to see in fitness or fashion models doing poses in stores or magazines. Honestly this video is fine. You get a little bit of insights into what she used to do in cheerleading. You get to see Denise’s body in action. I like the outfit she is wearing in this video and how her hair looks. Denise’s hair looks pretty in this video. I think the hair style in this video reminds me of Jessica Simpson in the Dukes of Hazard. I would like to see a video where we saw what kind of stuff @DoubleDenise did in her cheerleading routine. I will say I wish there was more color in this video because it looks visually brown and yellow. I wish that there was more color in it. 

Link to review
Mick72

This is great! A former cheerleader who is now a beautiful fat girl! 🤩

Watch her try to stretch her fat body, it's not as easy as it used to be for her!

Great vid!

Link to review