6 Screenshots

About This File

Join Blossom as she stuffs herself with a big delicious burger, fries, and chocolate cake! Chewing majorly with her mouth open (as per request) she indulges her insatiable appetite, with belly rubs/play after she’s finished. Blossoms quickest stuffing, 14 minutes, she herself can’t even believe she ate completely everything so quickly. 

Other Files from Curvage Guest

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Residentsteven

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

This is my 1st clip from blossom and I have to say I’m impressed. You ate all that food very quickly love the burps and that you had to undo your jeans within the 1st 4 minutes of the vid. I liked the hiccup/burp you did right at the end too. I will definitely be checking out more of your eating clips. Hope you like the gif, I like to include them on my reviews.

B19065C2-DACB-41F7-BB4F-82E4DE630015.gif

Link to review
Alexoconor

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Firstly Blossom is an absolute angel, I mean look at that beautiful face ❤️ she also is very relaxed and confident in front of the camera which I think is very attractive. Blossom is clearly a very greedy and overindulgent girl, as you will see in how quickly she devours her big burger, fries and cake. Her body shape is stunning, with beautiful large soft sumptuous rolls of wobbly fat, spilling out over her tight shirts. This clip is very sexy, and the burping makes it extra hot. What a sexy piggy xxxx

Link to review