3 Screenshots

About This File

Your girlfriend has obviously noticed you were gaining weight. And maybe for a little while it was fun to pig out together. But the contrast we used to have is almost gone, and we can't have that!!

While I go into all the ways I'm noticing that you've almost caught up with my own chubbiness, I reluctantly decide to get fit myself, because contrast is EVERYTHING to me. 

So you better get ready to get F A T. 

I finish the video by teasing you with my last ice cream cones.... soon to be all yours. I know you can't resist thinking about the fattening treat, while maybe even getting a little nervous about how much of a pig we are about to turn you into!

Other Files from SoManySoftShapes

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Jorin85

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Kudos needs to go to SoManySoftShapes for the really unique idea and proposition in this video. I have genuinely never seen that mutal feeder/feedee relationship scenario played out in that way before, and she did it so convincingly. This particular scenario actually gave me a lot to think about when I was watching it, it was that convincing. The RP was just fantastic and I felt both joy and sadness over the decisions the character made in it.

In short, I was fully invested in it.

It is a video in two clear parts and the editing and transition between the two was excellent. Both had completely different settings, atmosphere and tone, and the dialogue was structured really well (in terms of introducing and setting the scenes and signing out and concluding them)

This clip contained humour and lots of feedism/gaining innuendo and playful volcabulary as well. And SoManySoftShapes really looked so beautiful and cute in her tight yoga clothes. We see her in full profile at a distance in the first part of the video, and then in closer and more intimate, revealing close up in the second half. There is some really inticing belly play involved, as well as eating.

Overall, I felt that the verbal and visual exploration and development of this clips story married together so well.

I absolutely loved it, and I would absolutely dig seeing a follow up with this character in the future.

Great job here! Raising the bar with her work here :)) 

Response from the author:

Thank you very very much for this review! I spent a lot of time thinking about this idea before executing it. And I assure you, there will be follow ups!!

Link to review
Zappy

So... I have never wanted an ice cream cone so much in my life. 

SoManySoftShapes, you are the queen of mutual gaining clips. Wow.  

Response from the author:

Thank you so so much! I wish curvage showed me when people review my clips, I rarely seem them but appreciate it so much!

Link to review