Stuffed Belly Hiccups - Gluttoncups & Burps

$4.99

(3 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

After stuffing myself silly once again, I've given myself a case of the gluttoncups - hiccups caused by my own voracious eating.

I stuffed my belly until I was uncomfortably bloated and swollen, and I guess I didn't stop to breathe enough, because my deep burps quickly turned into hiccups. Every jolting hiccup causes my fat body to shake, all of my rolls jiggling up & down.

I'm so turned on by giving myself hiccups - I mean seriously, I literally stuffed myself too quickly and turned into a belching, groaning, hiccuping mess. I can feel every wiggle of my fat smacking against itself as I hiccup, and I get so riled up can't keep my hands off of my body. I shake my huge bouncing tits, my hanging stuffed belly, and even pinch my love handles and jiggle the thick meat around.

♡ Goes up to $6.49 on Monday ♡

Other Files from FeedistDani

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Dani has become one of my favorite curvage models to follow since she seems to lover her weight gain journey, talking about it and showing it off. Plus I think someone else may have already said this but as a fan who has a kink for fatter women who aren’t afraid to burp when they feel the need to, Dani might be the Curvage burp queen with her big, deep belches she bellows out in so many of her clips. I can’t wait to see the same when I view this clip as well. 😍🔥🥵

• Curvage Model
12 hours ago, jackal27 said:

Dani has become one of my favorite curvage models to follow since she seems to lover her weight gain journey, talking about it and showing it off. Plus I think someone else may have already said this but as a fan who has a kink for fatter women who aren’t afraid to burp when they feel the need to, Dani might be the Curvage burp queen with her big, deep belches she bellows out in so many of her clips. I can’t wait to see the same when I view this clip as well. 😍🔥🥵

Thank you so much for your support and kind words!!! 💖💖

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.