Stuffed Belly Hiccups - Gluttoncups & Burps

$4.99

(3 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

After stuffing myself silly once again, I've given myself a case of the gluttoncups - hiccups caused by my own voracious eating.

I stuffed my belly until I was uncomfortably bloated and swollen, and I guess I didn't stop to breathe enough, because my deep burps quickly turned into hiccups. Every jolting hiccup causes my fat body to shake, all of my rolls jiggling up & down.

I'm so turned on by giving myself hiccups - I mean seriously, I literally stuffed myself too quickly and turned into a belching, groaning, hiccuping mess. I can feel every wiggle of my fat smacking against itself as I hiccup, and I get so riled up can't keep my hands off of my body. I shake my huge bouncing tits, my hanging stuffed belly, and even pinch my love handles and jiggle the thick meat around.

♡ Goes up to $6.49 on Monday ♡

Other Files from FeedistDani

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

norge

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

absolute perfection once again! keep those hiccups coming :)

Response from the author:

Thank you so much! I'm stoked that you enjoyed it ;) I felt very sexy and gluttonous!!

Link to review
KleineVampir

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Thank goodness for you!  xD

Lol thank you for your support and encouragement!!!

Link to review
Residentsteven

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

It’s the hottest thing when a bbws greed gets the better of them and they end up with the hiccups or gluttoncups, such a good word. Dani recalls the huge amount of food she just ate in 15 minutes 🐷 no wonder she’s got the hiccups 🥵 plenty of jiggling and wobbling too of her full gut 😍. If you are a fan of hiccups like me then you will love this, she also burps many times too. Seems like you are getting them more often the fatter you get you recently had them in another clip. Someone’s becoming quite the piggy  😂.

I have become quite the piggy 👀🐷 thank you for your detailed review!!

Link to review