5 Screenshots

About This File

I've eaten so much today. It's a filming day, so I stuffed my face and got bloated on tons of soda. But I'm not stopping here. I still have leftovers from last nights takeout order, plus a chicken sandwich and fries to eat. I plan on stuffing my face even more today because I love feeling out of control. Being a fatass is easy work when it feels this good. I'm addicted to takeout and eat it multiple times a week. I've blown up to 300lbs because of how much of a greedy piggy I am. I tell you in vivid detail just how it feels to be this fat, and how much it turns me on. I talk about my cravings, how I wish I were being eaten out while eating ice cream right now. I've turned into such a spoiled pig that there's no way I'm gonna stop growing. I told myself 300lbs would be my limit, but we all know that I'm gonna keep eating like this and letting my weight spiral. Maybe I should try to hit 400lbs, it feels inevitable at this point. When someone as greedy and out of control as I am starts to grow like this, its gonna take a lot to get them to stop.

A frisky and needy post-stuffing fat chat featuring TONS of horny feedist dirty talk. Descriptions of how fat I'm feeling and what it's like being a greedy, 300lb pig. A super steamy one with tons of belly play!

Other Files from Weird Wood

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Ilvg

Wood starts sitting in a chair wearing a matching set of bra and panties. Trust me on the panties part because their bloated gut completely covers them for most of the vid. You can tell it’s been a day of gorging from their rounded out upper belly. They lean back and rub their swollen belly as it spills onto their thick thighs still somehow managing to cover most of their panties. Wood explains all the gorging and bloating they’ve done throughout the day all the while moaning and sighing as they squeeze and knead the rising dough in their lap. Even their chins steal some spotlight as they occasionally engulf the necklace Wood wears. Soon they’re talking about all the weight they’ve piled on through shear gluttony and their voice gets breathy as they get turned on by consequences of their own decadence. Playing with their deep cavernous bellybutton they flirt with the idea of getting to 350 but say they could be convinced to try and get to 400 “just for a little bit.” Though clearly they don’t need much convincing because as soon as 400 leaves their greedy lips they’re moaning and playing with their nipples through their bra. Wood goes from wanting to be a bloated pig, to hog, to blob all over the course of a minute. Their moaning and breathing intensifies as their flab quakes from all the belly play. They know they can’t stop stuffing themselves and getting even fatter, at this point is just a question of how fat will they get. While they try to tell themselves it’ll only be to 350 you can tell by their moans 400 is inevitable. Hell they even end the video wanting to stuff their face with cookies. Top tier fat chat and belly play from an out of control butterball aching to grow. Definitely buy now for the sake of a “before” video because Wood is going to explode in the upcoming months.

Link to review