13 Screenshots

About This File

Shar is on vacation. She stops at 3 restaurants for ice-cream, kebabs and more ice-cream. Cramming food into her mouth.. Shar starts to moan about her denim shorts becoming too tight and unbuttons them in public.

One week later.. Shar returns home. She shows you how big and hanging her belly has gotten.

Shar begins stuffing a large pizza.. she talks to you about how much of a fat greedy pig she has turned into whilst constantly cramming more food into her mouth.

GS X x

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

ronin76

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Love this video. It's probably my favorite (so far) and that's tough since Shar always puts her full effort and full belly into her videos. Shar gives a peek into a day of her holiday as stuffs herself with ice cream and kabobs...and more ice cream. That's what happens when you let your belly plan your trip.

The effects of her trip one week later are obvious as she sits on her bed letting her round belly bounce between her plumper thighs as she can't believe how much of a greedy pig she was on vacation and how fat she's grown. What will she do now?

Obviously she'll lounge in bed with a big pizza and some sauce balanced on her round belly stuffing slice after slice into her mouth without end. She barely stops to breath as she grabs for more, sometimes not waiting to finish a slice before grabbing another in her demand for more. Good thing her belly can hold the sauce to free up her hands.

By the end Shar has had to turn over to let her stuffed belly rest on the bed, letting everyone see her plump profile with her full thighs and growing bottom plus her voluptuous boobs trying to stay in her top. But still she doesn't stop greedily stuffing herself until every slice is gone. And still she reaches for some of the last left over pieces of crust, adjusting her overfed gut on the bed to make room. I hope the pizza delivery guy is on his way with another pizza because Shar looks like she could go for more.

Link to review
Residentsteven

7 of 7 members found this review helpful 7 / 7 members

I always love your holiday vids shar this one shows how much more greedier you have become. The vid starts with shar eating some ice cream I like how you are just sitting with your belly out and your shorts button already undone because they are to tight 🐷. Then moving on shar has ordered a kebab and you guessed it that button is undone again even though people are watching her shar loves it and carry’s on eating so hot 🥵. But she is not done with ice cream just yet and at the next place orders another much larger ice cream and tucks straight in. Lastly one week later shar is back home showing off how big her belly is now from all the holiday food. Before tucking into a large pizza, eating slice after slice love the placement of the pizza dip shar right on top of your bigger belly 😍🍕🐷

2BB57455-8593-4A40-9AE7-B08A959080DA.gif

01EBE862-F135-47F6-9E19-D0EA7CFB4599.png

E3300992-8547-4D88-BEE4-2AFBB9E64371.png

BE9CE9E3-A84C-416D-BA44-D4A8F68642F4.png

C81B2BCD-27BB-438E-857F-442342E6E271.png

Link to review
JesusofSuburbia

3 of 13 members found this review helpful 3 / 13 members

Shar is looking ever-so chubby and cute in this! 

In the first half, Shar is quietly snacking at various restaurants and beaches. She looks adorable in her summer attire! I think it goes without saying that I wish she were wearing no sunglasses in the first half (such beautiful eyes, we want to see them!)

In the second half Shar is showing off her newly added weight and definitely growing stretchmarks in a few scenes' worth of belly play and bra-and-panties stuffing!

If you ever wanted to watch chubby and growing Shar make a total pig of herself, this is a great place to start! 

❤️ Keep growing, Goddess. 

Response from the author:

Pretty gutted that you rated this video only 3 stars. But fair enough. Thanks for the kind comments.

Link to review
mcdorbandt

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

Every time you post a video I think, okay that’s the best one... then there is the next one... so to date this is the best one🤗 & I can’t wait till the next one...

Link to review
Episcmuhs

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

Amazing as always. When I think you’ve peaked you somehow continue to outdo yourself. Buy this video and support the amazing work shar has done.

Link to review