3 Screenshots

About This File

Hello, it's me Rocksy!

I hope you like this next clip. I'm chugging my home made weight gainer shake. It has 1X scoop of chocolate Serious Mass weight gain powder, 1X 8oz Boost high calorie shake, 16oz of whole milk, with Hershey's chocolate syrup blended together. I drink it all pretty fast as it was very yummy and play a little with my belly. I'm new at this so I end up making a mess but I am a pig so what do you expect? Ha ha ha!💋

I figured out that uploading from my pc is much better😅! I had so much fun sharing the last video that I couldn't help but share another! I will be taking pictures to post on my status of a pizza feast to celebrate my first upload (I'll use any excuse to have a pizza party for myself😜) and will also be making a video to post on CLIPS! I will be eating a lot and it will be a longer video. 🤤

I just want to thank everyone who has been liking, commenting and watching my videos🥰. You all have been so lovely and encouraging to me on my gaining journey and I thank you😍. It's been really fun taking pictures and videos and having you all get to watch me change from a skinny little woman to a lardy lady in real time.🤰

Please let me know if you have any ideas of what I should try next, I do read messages. 😏 Please remember to be respectful in the DM's.💓

Enjoy the show, I know I will!

Cat Mood GIF

Other Files from Curvage Guest

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌