4 Screenshots

About This File

CouchQueen_-_I_Regret_Getting_Fat_-_Prev01.thumb.gif.bc55828d0893f343551572a3b6352f05.gif
๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ˆ ๐๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฆ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ??

When I first started out, I was sure I could lose any weight that I gained. But I can't! I'm trapped by this big body that I've eaten myself into. In this video, I talk about my decision to become a feedee and the unintentional weight gain I've experienced recently. I talk about how my clothing size has changed, how my measurements are all increasing. And how it's impossible to find new clothing that I like, because they don't make fat girl clothing in my style!

I talk about how my daily routine contributes to my obesity. I laze around all day without any reason or motivation to get back into shape. My feeder has created this "perfect" little cocoon of enablement and permissiveness, where I can be exactly as gluttonous as I would like, without a single thought of the consequences. I talked about a doctor visit that scared me into losing several pounds- and how I haven't gone back to the doctor because... I gained all that weight back!

I get a lot off my chest in this video- things about getting that I've never said online. The struggles. The embarrassment. How my best assets are now my biggest failings, and how my favorite features have become the ones I try to hide from sight. I reveal my heaviest weight, how much weight I lost after that, and how much weight I unintentionally re-gained.

I was that fit, confident, popular girl- pure eye candy- and now I'm a homely dumpling of a girl. Always hungry. Always begging for food. My floppy tits resting lazily on my belly. My toned butt disappearing into dimples of cellulite. The mighty have fallen. I've gone from an alpha to a beta in three short years. Now, I'm the fat friend- the one an average-weight girl brings along to make herself look thin. That's me! It's shocking. I'm trying to accept my new body but it's hard. I feel so pathetic and weak now! So out of control. I'm the arrogant, judgy gym bunny who finally succumbed to her own bad habits. My jawline disappeared, along with my collar bones, elbows, my waist line. They're all buried.

๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ง๐จ๐ง-๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š๐ง๐ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐๐ž๐ž ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ.
๐ˆ ๐ก๐š๐ ๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ˆ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ, ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐›๐ข๐ .

Other Files from CouchQueen

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. ๐Ÿ™Œ

Jackryan

14 of 14 members found this review helpful 14 / 14 members

Incredibly honest and vulnerable. I really donโ€™t know how I feel after watching this. It leads with (imo) some sexy innuendo but then it goes down this raw path and I absolutelyย couldnโ€™t look away. Iโ€™m layingย there and 70% of my brain is occupied with this almost interview of a topic and lifestyle I have a vested interest in (as Iโ€™m sure we all do), while the remaining 30%ย is focused on belly jiggles and wondering if itโ€™s appropriate to keep shining the sword. I donโ€™t know how much this can be classified as โ€œfap materialโ€ but Iโ€™m sure as hell not regretting my purchase, and if youโ€™re as invested in this culture then neither will you. Iโ€™m frankly honored that CouchQueen would share this with us, and if I didnโ€™t think that sheโ€™s above condolences from a faceless mass Iโ€™d say she deserves to cut herself some slack. Lovedย this clip, pick it up if you can.

Response from the author:

Thank you so much for leaving a review! I really wanted to bring out my conflictedness with this video. Like, I wanted it to be honest insight into my weight gain, but I also definitely wanted it to be exciting and arousing. From your description, it sounds like I got most of the way there. ๐Ÿ˜›

Link to review
ChubbieBunnie

· Edited by ChubbieBunnie

10 of 10 members found this review helpful 10 / 10 members

I will echo other reviews by saying how much I appreciate your vulnerability and openness in this video. Touching on something like this isnโ€™t easy, and I really admire your courage to do so. Iโ€™ve had the same thoughts about my face and worry about getting too fat in the โ€œwrong places,โ€ and in a way itโ€™s refreshing to hear Iโ€™m not alone. But I alsoย truly feel for you, becauseย I know how horribleย those feelings are and how all-consuming they can become.ย 

The fantasy is fun, but I really think it does a disservice to people who engage in this fetish to not talk about the things that donโ€™t feel good about being fat/pretend that downsides to being fat donโ€™t exist. Coming from another person who has gone from โ€œfit to fatโ€ โ€” that transition continues to present confusing, difficult changes for me that I still havenโ€™t fully adjusted to. You approached this topic in such an honest, engaging way and I canโ€™t thank you enough for that.ย I truly wish you all the best as you continue your storyย โค๏ธย 

I really appreciate you leaving a review! And for sharing your thoughts. It's true, I touched on a lot of things that I struggle with, being a feedee. That doesn't outweigh all of the positive aspects. But the considerations are there, and it felt good to talk about them.

- CQ

Link to review
tollerman2

7 of 7 members found this review helpful 7 / 7 members

I'll echo what another reviewer said and praise the vulnerability of this video. As someone who recently had a bit of a reckoning with my own health post-weightgain, this video spoke to me in a really, really personal way. I have a complicated relationship with my body and my fatness from a cultural standpoint, a health standpoint, a sexual standpoint, and an emotional-self standpoint. Having this fetish is often a confusing and contradictory thing as all those factors swirl around each other, not mention the how they intermingle with the views of people like partners, doctors, or even just passersby. I appreciate how you visited some really authentic places in this video. Feelings of shame, of frustration, of discomfort. I too have hidden the body that I secretly relished the expansion of. I too have wanted NOT to be seen. I too have hated and loved my body at the exact same time, and worried about how those feelings may or may not affect my future.ย These feelings aren't erotic to everyone -- I'm not even sure if they're erotic to me -- but they're real. I think there needs to be space to hear them expressed, eroticized, and identified with.ย 

ย 

I think it's important to remember that erotic models are in fact creating pieces of art, and thatย true, holistic appreciation of an artform involves grappling with complex pieces and the complexย feelings those pieces inspire.

Thank you so much for such a thoughtful and detailed review. When I was making this video, I was so focused on what I wanted to say for myself, that I didn't even conceive that it would strike a cord with so many different people who are dealing with similar things! The response to this video has really been surprising and happy and sad and just all sorts of things. But I can't thank you enough for reviewing, and I'm glad you're a fan of what I do!

- CQ

Link to review
nardawg831

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Amazing video in sorry so many guys on this site are such pussies about it.ย You can see these dudes have very little experience actually feeding a womab in person if they don't realize all gainers have these thoughts and feelings at times in the back if their minds. Its partially the consequences of gaining that makes gaining so hot.ย If you cant handle the heat get out of the kitchen boys. This is what real feederism is. A love hateย relationship. She used to be skinny and perfect and you expect a woman like that to have no regrets? Of course she does and confessing them its a turn on for her in its own. There might be a lot of truth to what she says but any good feeder worth their salt will make the good sides of gaining outweigh the bad sides and she is allowed to switch back and forth between loving her gain and being freaked out that she is losing so much control.

Blunt, but I think your point is well made! I'm really glad that this video sound an audience. Thank you for reviewing!

- CQ

Link to review
catupiry

Damn I don't know how I feel about this video- I think I'm going to have to watch it again! I decided to buy it after seeing your Tumblr post and reading your status update. I've been a huge fan for a while and I think this video was better for me as a piece of feederism commentary as opposed to masturbation material- in that sense I greatly appreciated the in depth discussion and it really made me think about feederism in an introspective way. This video both sobered me and turned me on, if that's even possible! I'm a small woman in my early twenties, and I work in the fashion industry- not to give away too much about the video but when you mentioned having to get different clothes/give away your heels that sent like a shiver of both arousal and fear through me haha! I literally have been thinking about this video all day juxtaposing and placing myself in your position like- what if that was me? I only wish I had the confidence and self assurance that you have to be able to get to such a place with the fetishย at this point. I've been in the community for years and just lurk RIP. Sorry for long, rambling review- I just thought it might be interesting for you to get a female perspective- this video was hot but also solemn in the sense that I was able to imagine you as myself, and what the consequences and joys might be of this lifestyle! Anyways, I am making no sense but I appreciated this video, super through provoking and would recommend to others! I really appreciate the effort you put into your content โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธย 

Oh my gosh, thank you so much for such a thought out review! One thing that I didn't anticipate when making this video was the personal connections and revelations that people were going to have because of it. It's really a new angle to being a feedee online that I haven't really experienced yet. Thank you again!

Link to review
Dog5353

First video like this I've ever bought, but I love CQ's mix of joy and sorrow over being fat. There's a classical tragedy to purposefully destroying your own youthful beauty (or at least our society's idea of acceptable beauty) and working toward a more transgressive and taboo body (which has its own form of beauty). The more you want to wallow in that destructive power, the more I'm here for it. If you want to go farther and look at pictures of how fit and hot you were, if you want to describe how you used to look down on people who were out of shape and bulging, if you want to make yourself cry over what you've become and how your life revolves around nothing more than eating yourself to death, that's something I'd watch! Reading your posts, I can see that there's an upside, that you like turning your feeder on and getting the attention you get. I can see that you like being lazy and eating anything you want and not having to do the work to get the hard body that's not good for much besides bragging rights. So I'm not too worried about you, and I hope that you can get on blood pressure meds and feel confident enough to gain a bit more. I'd love to see the shock of passing the +100 lb mark, and then when you hit double your 2016 weight. Your mixed feelings are way more compelling than pure excitement or total depression. It's really hot to see you being vulnerable and emotional.

Hey! Thank you for leaving the review! I'm glad my video made an impression. Tbh, there's something super kinky about people watching this video, taking in the whole dark side, humiliation, trepidation angle... and still encouraging me to get even bigger. It's like, exciting. It feeds directly into the taboo of it all. So thank you for that as well!

- CQ

Link to review
Guest Plump_Belly_Lover

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I have read the reviews of this video, and toย tell the truth, I was not sure I could watch it. But I kept wanting to watch it, so I finally did. Iโ€™m giving it five stars for several reasons. First, it is so brutally honest about the costs of weight gain, and all of us know them. Second, because it is sexy when Couch Queen gets to the point of being totally vulnerable and talking about being unable to control herself, and I guess thatโ€™s sexy because control is one aspect of the feeder/feedee relationship. Third, she looks so full and fabulous in this video and that alone is worth the cost of it, and she even talks about clothing sizes, which accentuates this aspect of the video. Fourth, Couch Queen is one of the models on this site that I could just fall in love with so easily because I resonate with so much of what she says, think she is super attractive, and I just wanted to cuddle and comfort her. I had a lot of other feelings about the raw nature of this video, but I wonโ€™t go into all of that. I will say, though, that it is one of the truly best videos Iโ€™ve seen on here.

Thank you so much for picking up the clip and for leaving the review! I'm glad the decision seems to have been worth it!! The reaction to this video has really given me the encouragement to make more content like this, and give you a look behind the exterior, into what it's like to be a feedee, and to be me!

Link to review
Delightedly

The essence of dark feederism... And I love it. This poor sad piggy talks about how she's become trapped in a spiral of shame, gluttony, and increasing helplessness. I look forward to seeing her as she breaks new personal records. Admit it, Couch, shoving your face full of snacks and getting off on your own public degradation is all you have left. Happy to have helped encourage and enable you, seeing you destroy yourself for the sick pleasure of others is intoxicating.

Hey, whatever floats your boat! ๐Ÿ˜… I'm glad you liked the video! Thank you for reviewing!

Link to review
gr1

I, as other viewers, appreciate the honestly and courage. Thank you for the awesome video!

No, thank you for reviewing! The reaction to this video has been insane, and I'm so glad that you guys are enjoying it!

Link to review
Kingmusfasa

I love it I hope you make series out of it, alot feedee go through this all the time most people don't realize this feedee have feeling thanks for sharingย 

Thank you so much! I put a lot of myself into this video, and the response so far has really validated the effort! I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Link to review
Topknotbaddy

This was kinda hard to watch, honestly cant even tell how much sheโ€™s exaggerating. This feels like Dark-feederism ย morbid and hot. I donโ€™t how much of this video is played up but dam I hope you find happiness in who you are.ย 

I'm actually very happy- with myself, with this video, and with your review! It is absolutely dark feedism. But I didn't want to undercut the "dark" part by labeling it as roleplay. It's not. It's honesty. But I wanted to use that honesty to make something dark and fun and exciting. I wanted to make it feel a little dangerous. โค๏ธ

Link to review
markkuu

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Honestly, this was a really brave video to put out, and I really respect you for doing so. While I (and many others) still found this video super hot, in a pretty dark messed up way, it's also really thought provoking and my heart goes out to you for your struggles because it seems like you're going through a lot and are unsure with how to deal with it. I just hope you know that, whether you lose weight or you gain weight, we will still love and support you in every way possible:)) much love from the czech republicย 

Link to review
Moist Kovic

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

It was definitely hard to watch since but i'd say you have no reason to be embarrassed if others are staring at you in public its due to them not having the same confidence that you have to wear certain outfits same with the weight you mentioned that you had lost then regained, its all about whatever makes you happy.ย ย ย ย 

Hey, I appreciate the kind words, as well as the positive review! My intention was to offer up something kind of novel- an honest take on gaining that was still intended to be fetish material. I hope you can look on it in that light! Thank you again!

Link to review
sesameramen

4 of 5 members found this review helpful 4 / 5 members

I'd advice people to check out the other reviews here and maybe her status update too if they are not sure what the vibe of the content is!

I gotta say, I found it incredibly hot. Dark, honest, naughty. It definitely delves into the darker side of feederism and does that very, very well. At the center of everything is of course the gorgeous Couchqueen. She looks unbelievable and that fat gut has probably never been hanging more.ย 

All the best to you Couchqueen, I hope you'll be part of the community for a long time still. โค๏ธ

And thank you for the kind words! I'm so glad you liked the video. I'm always super apprehensive about making talking videos, but this gave me a ton of encouragement!

Link to review
missinlinc1

5 of 14 members found this review helpful 5 / 14 members

I was really confused about the whole vibe of this video. I wasnโ€™t sure if this was meant to be legit of how CouchQueen is feeling or a role play.

It was definitely a different tone to her usual videos, I just hope sheโ€™s alright either way.

Hey, you should definitely check out my latest status update. I think it will clear up what I was going for with this video. I'm sorry that you weren't happy with it. Can I offer you a different video? Feel free to message me.

Link to review