7 Screenshots

About This File

PART 2 OF DIET SABOTAGE SERIES

20220819_001102.thumb.gif.8c50859e1a9991274a6767bb32675397.gif20220819_003047.thumb.gif.ddcae3e80961d50f52f9362eed95bef7.gif

Since you tempted your roommate into failing her diet and indulging in ice cream, she has had a hard time getting back to dieting. She has started to contemplate a world where she stays FAT and enjoys it...but she is still not fully convinced.

You knowwwww she has a sweet tooth and loves cupcakes, so you made a batch and left them for her in the fridge. The next day you catch her talking to herself about exercising for a cupcake reward. HA! One set of jumping jacks in and she couldn't resist eating. Looking at the way that her belly is bouncing had you drooling and wanting her to grow more, so another temptation you present. 

You tell her you are going out and ask her what she would like you to grab. She tells you to buy her a 6 inch chicken sub. You laugh to yourself because you KNOW that 6 inches isn't enough to fill that BULGING gut 🤣, so you buy her a foot long, but have each half wrapped separately.

When you get back you hand her a 6 inch portion and watch her GOBBLE it back with shocking speed. You can't help, but chuckle when she starts to talk about how full she is and how glad she is she only ordered a 6 inch. It is soo blatantly obvious that your greedy roommate is still HUNGRY. After a while of her doing this and poking her belly saying how bloated she is a big smirk creeps across your face. You hand her the second 6 inch and watch the disbelief in her face. At first she is angry and says she doesn't need it...but it doesn't take her long to cheerfully dig in 😈By the end of the foot long she is truly bloated and needs some space...

As you come back to the room you over hear her talking about how bloated she is, but also how jiggling it is kinda fun 🥵 When you walk into the room and catch her playing with her fat, she asks you to SHOW HER how to play with it... So you do...

Other Files from AGirlWhoLikesToEat

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Plump_Belly_Lover

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Tremendous job! Always enjoy your role playing videos and this is an outstanding follow up to the last one. Your belly looks great, and you tease us with your top … do those wonderful breasts finally get exposed … it’s all such a sexy video! And the shorts too tight … and what happens next because they are too tight … you really know how to excite the viewer! The belly massaging by a partner and all the rest. I just love how bold your acting is becoming and how you are pushing your limits … in growing your beautiful body … in being a sexy tease … in coming up with ideas for these videos … and in acting them out. You just get better and better. 😃❤️❤️❤️ I loved it! Thank you!

Response from the author:

Hehe thanks Plump!!! I swear I am having more and more fun every time I record ❤️ Love this community 😍

Link to review
Vulkan

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

fuck fuck fuck I had to do my best not to "leave" (💦😏) too soon before finishing this video, another master piece, 

-outstanding performance

-Impressive execution, (that sandwich disappears as if it were an appetizer and hardly effortless)

-sexy clothing set

-perfect duration

-the acting is so perfect that it really resembles reality, that good girlish voice, those expressions on your face...

this sequel is great!!! shots of your belly wow, wow and when you take those panties off....🥵

Response from the author:

@Vulkan I absolutely LOVE this review ❤️ Acting is sooo fun xD I am glad that I decided to start doing role plays :D Stay tuned for the conclusion of the series... I think I might wait a little bit and build up some anticipation first though 😘

Link to review