4 Screenshots

About This File

Steamy POV Feedee Roleplay - Tight Clothes Try On - Teasing Neighbor "Fat Girl Next Door Fantasy

You've been secretly feeding your sexy BBW neighbor for a while now, having her over whenever your skinny wife is at the gym. She swings by on her way to the club because she's getting ready and can't decide which dress to wear! Who would better know what suits her growing curves than her Feeder? Showing off two short dresses, she shakes, jiggles, and bends over to give you the best possible view of every angle of each dress. Posing the question, which skimpy dress gets you harder? 😍🥵

Leaving me a review of what you loved is my favorite kind of compliment!!! 🥰😘

Other Files from GoddessGlutton

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Jorin85

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

''There really is something about dark lingerie with some bright red popping out from under it... I think that's something special ... really eye-catching'' 

❤️🖤❤️🖤

That sentence quoted at the top is just one part of a really stunning video that I can't quite put in to words just now. This one is incredibly hot and incredibly fun, with Goddess trialing out two sexy outfits for the neighbour husband at his house ... while his skinny wife is currently out running errands LOL.

Goddess just has such a gift of using the most perfect and descriptive words to match her  visual imagery. And talk about imagery!! ... with Goddess here in this video showing off all that is sexy, fun and beautiful about big, round growing jiggly bodies. 

She absolutely rocks both outfits, too.

I won't say anymore, just that ...

It's a Thursday night, but this video made me feel like I was about to hit the town on a Saturday night.

Amazing work, once again!!!

This is just incredibly genuine, and so hot and sexy on so many different levels, and really has to be seen to be believed.

As Goddess herself says:

''What more could you want? How could you not stare at a belly like this?'' 😊😉

Response from the author:

Eeee!! I'm so excited to hear that you thought so highly of it! 🥰 Those outfits had me ready to be out hitting the town, for sure!!

And stoked as ever that my journey through the thesaurus yields good results hehe, thank you for the appreciation and lovely review!

Link to review