4 Screenshots

About This File

Retirement Sale 
Originally $7.99 
Now $6.00

Summers almost here and that it's swimsuit season! Watch me try on new bikinis that showcase my growing belly hang. I also try on some older and much tighter swimsuits and bikinis. With such cute rolls, it's hard not to just grab em and give em a jiggle!  

Ps: I hope you like backfat, because there's plenty of it, just eating up these bikini straps. 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review

Yeah top quality video. Absolutely incredible belly. Love the playful smacking. Don't think I've been this keen to see more from a model on here before. 

Link to review

one of the best "first video on Curvage" clips that I've seen. Lots of great content. Really liked the down on all fours letting the belly hang down. Such confidence. This is great. Can't wait for more!

Response from the author:

Thank you so much, I’m honored to even be in that realm! 

I can’t wait to keep making more fun clips, my belly loves the attention (and treats) 😉

Link to review
Kenzo998

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Fantastic video, I really appreciated your enthusiasm, beauty, and teasing throughout. I also would pick the same favourites as you as well. 

The video is great quality and is quite a bargain at that price - strongest of recommends and I Can’t wait to see more 👍 

Link to review