12 Screenshots

About This File

Wearing an outfit from when we first started dating, I show you how much I’ve gained, gotten chunkier, curvier, fatter. The more we talk about goal weights and how much bigger each weight would be I get hornier and hornier until I’m stripping and practically begging to be your fat whore cow.

Other Files from Adora_Belly

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

ChuubyArt

Some of the best content out there, no joke. This video, along with the rest of Adrora's content, is a gold standard for content in this community/fetish. If you haven't already then check it out, you're missing out on some *big* ;) things otherwise!!!

Response from the author:

This is such a nice review!! Thank you so so much for that ❤️ Makes me feel nice 🥰

If you do art, I so hope to see it sometime soon!  

Link to review
Guest Bruno49

Holy dreams do come true 😍  Adora will win you over with her cute and innocent voice as she excitedly talks about getting even fatter, wondering how wide she would be if she was 300 no even 400 pounds 😮🥵 In this video she acts like a school girl who just found her new love of becoming fat for you.❤️

Her hottest clip yet, 100% recommend buying this clip, warning you might fall in love with her 😉

Response from the author:

Awww!! Thank you so much Bruno! Sorry to make you fall for me 😋 Just love getting to be a chubby little cutie for my loves💗

Link to review