4 Screenshots

About This File

*REDUCED PRICING FROM $12.99 TO $9.99*
We meet up for lunch after not seeing each other for a while. I tell you I’ve only gained a little bit. Maybe 20lbs…+ 200. I start inhaling my Burger King & stop in the midst of all the burping, moaning, & belly play to ask if you wanted any hoping you say no. I tell you that I forgot you were even there because I was so consumed with the greasy fattening food in front of me.

Just when you think I’m done, I whip out a cake & start devouring it.

Reading your reviews makes me so happy and I would appreciate if you left one if you want to 🥰

Thank you guys SO much for your amazing support and love, I can’t begin to describe how amazing it feels on the receiving end. 💕

Other Files from TheBigAssSSBBW

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Quatering09

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

Well I know if I was meeting up with you I'd probably shout you another round of burger king 🥰 You're getting SO fat now! Your arms are so fat I'm surprised you can lift them up to shovel all that food in your mouth 😍

Response from the author:

It’s a struggle to lift my arms, let me tell you lol. I definitely ate shortly after this. Thank you so much for this review 😘 check your inbox for a surprise 🎉

Link to review
Ilvg

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

BAB starts off looking absolutely beautiful as always. Smiling cutely, she dives straight into the role play which she somehow gets even better at with every vid. Her middle belly roll is out at the beginning as the straps of her top dig deep into those sexy pork shoulders from the weight of her massive tits. Her heavy flabby arms gets lots of shine as well as those colossal thighs bulging out of her shorts. With the way BAB talks it’s easy to get sucked in and feel like you’re sitting right there as she casually passes off gaining the weight of an entire obese person as “just 20lbs.” Then she starts gorging and taking huge bites as she moans and gets sauce around her mouth. Taking her lower belly roll out of her shorts somehow making her look even fatter as she seemingly gets lost in the meal, possibly even forgetting she was filming. Cheeks and chins bulging as she belches and sighs her way through a day’s worth of calories all the while saying she could lose the weight anytime she wants. Steady in denial as her massive gut rolls expand and sag between what have got to be the softest thighs in existence. She even stuffs her face so fast that she accidentally snorts like a pig all before pulling out a cake to devour. Finally after she finishes she lays back as her triple tiered belly rises high in the air and lets all those calories slowly turn into more blubber for her fat sexy body. Oh and if you like belly slaps that sends jiggling shockwaves from chins to shins this vid is definitely for you

Bill Murray Point GIF by Justin
Check your inbox for a surprise 😘

Link to review
RickySnyder21

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

19+ minutes of pure gluttony and amazing roleplaying. She's only getting sexier with each pound she puts on😍. Lots of great burps and bellyplay make for yet another extremely hot video that is completely worth the price. Definitely recommend if you like stuffings, she's the best at them

Thank you so so much for this review, check your inbox for a surprise 😘

Link to review
Kevinmorad

I know its roleplay but I want to know more is if you're enjoying yours the way I enjoy seeing you how fat you are every post I'm at a loss for words right now that is how amazing you have become if anything I didn't expect you to pass an additional 2 stone it was well worth it but BAB, I want you bigger can you do it can you be more greedy I know your this fat but I think you need a push in the right direction someone there to tease you offline or online & I want it bad enough I look at you & your already past the point of impressive the only thing we want is to make you bigger but I think that is more your wish besides nothing is wrong being this size at first I was kind of terrified a little by how fast you grew but that terrified feeling changed to become we need you to be bigger you greedy girl here reach 1000lbs. please your not far off let's make it a solid 1k you can do it! you're one of the best at getting fat you have eating potential beautiful.❤️ 

You’re so sweet! Thank you for this review. Check your inbox for a surprise 😘

Link to review
MadLadKnucks22

Every time you post something new you look bigger! Crazy to see all the dimples in your thighs looking like cottage cheese and your massive arm rolls and chins as you absolutely devour the food like a professional piggy! 😍All the while almost spilling out of your top! That top is supporting the weight of the world! 🔥

Thank you so much for your review, I love when you tell me I’m noticeably fatter😍🐷 check your inbox for a surprise🎉

Link to review