5 Screenshots

About This File

Woahhhhhh!

You and Lauren decided to rent and Air Bnb for the weekend…. Unexpectedly you didn’t check the rooms to see what type of beds they were….

ITS A TWIN SIZED BED.

Youre plump queen looks at the bed in confusion as she wonders how her large body will ever fit entirely on the bed!

Come watch as Lauren makes a twin bed look incredibly small! It practically disappears underneath her!

With sexy angles you really get an amazing comparison of just how big Lauren is and how small a twin sized bed looks under her!

Lauren is seductively how’s off her curves to you and she struggles around this bed… but don’t worry, your fat queen will make this bed work and make you enjoy seeing it too. 😉

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Whatsup1234

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Wow! 🐷🐷🐷 Lauren making that twin look like a toddler’s bed. Lol Im sure that was the largest amount of pure fat in that bed. 🤤🤤🤤 There isn’t much room left, but I’m sure I could find a spot underneath Lauren’s lard filled body 🐷😈

I may need to know what brand that bed is because the fact that it didn’t break under all that weight was very impressive 👏👏👏

Response from the author:

Awww thank you for your amazing review!

Link to review
Guest terranceandphillip

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

The term "twin bed" is such a misnomer!!  You'd think with a name like "twin" it ought to fit two people, but of course it only fits one, and not really even one if that one person is the amazingly plump and stunning goddess we know as Lauren Lush!!  Shots from the front, back, side, and even above really demonstrate how tiny this little bed is in comparison with Lauren's massively round and beautifully voluptuous figure!!  And with all the sensual moving, jiggling, and bouncing she does on it, the real surprise of the video is how the bed didn't break under her enormous weight!!

Even apart from the whole tiny bed concept of the video, it's totally worth a watch just to see how Lauren's extra tight bathing suit stretches across every inch of her magnificent curves, giving her plump, sexy body an incredibly round appearance!!  And her deliciously thick thighs are looking absolutely exquisite!!  She ain't joking when she suggests the bed is really only big enough for one of her legs!!!

I think I need to hire you to write the descriptions of my videos… your reviews are amazing always

Link to review
Guest PeterK57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

🥰

You’re spoiling me today!

Link to review