[50% OFF]Can't sleep before the dessert

$4.99

(1 review)

5 Screenshots

About This File

Soooo... after all that pasta that you have seen me eating at all carbbed up for bed, I was still feeling not full enough. I licked the pasta plate and still... needed something sweet to make my tummy happy! 

Went to my kitchen to leave the dirty pasta dish and get a small chocolate pudding, when I saw in the fridge a very beautiful strawberry and cream dessert that I have made for the next day and I wanted to show you so bad what I was going to eat! 

But then... things happens... and I guess I will need to get another dessert for tomorrow.

Other Files from Thatfatguineapig

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest lesserhawk

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This is an amazing video - she looks absolutely beautiful of course, but the little noises she makes as she gets fuller and fuller are adorable - you can tell she's really pushing herself here. And when she's finished the struggle she has to move on the bed, her big body moving and jiggling, it is incredible. Really cannot recommend this video enough - you will not be disappointed!

Link to review