being fed by my little friend SIZE COMPARISON!!(and GOOD burps)

$3

(1 review)

15 Screenshots

About This File

I will tell you everything in details!!!  In this video I start eating with my friend because she wants to see how much I can eat while I tell her to start gaining weight because she is very skinny and we start to leave that pizza but aha feeder instinct starts to activate and she tells me he puts food in his mouth filling my stomach to bursting and tells me eat more eat more!  and i start devouring everything i see while drinking sodas and doing good burps and she says that she needs something her size for eos i chose the huge soda and she a small one!!  hehe I love to eat and feel like an obese pig.  then we rub our Belly while we continue eating mmm

2866BB29-D34C-40C4-97B8-A45AD75C8CE5.gif

Other Files from Caroline2305

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest FattyisLove

2 very sexy colombian piggies stuffing each other with one xtra large pizza and some coke. They both have amazing burps and love can't wait for the skinny to blimp into a new colombian bbw

Link to review