5 Screenshots

About This File

I try on bra’s n talk bout my gain

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Marshall7

8 of 8 members found this review helpful 8 / 8 members

Shar is absolutely amazing and one of the most beautiful women on the planet. She keeps raising the bar, which is insane! Shar, dont let that "2 star" idiot get to ya lol. I'd give you 100 stars if it let me. Keep eating and being sexy as hell!

Link to review
Residentsteven

6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

Can’t believe someone wrote that this shar vid is just alright if I was going to one word review this I would call it “amazing”. This is a nice little update as shar shows off how a lot of her bras from earlier sets fit now. Especially after your holiday shar, I’m still rewatching skittles pig that vid is so hot 🥵. It’s funny that your parrot guest starred again in this vid I think I heard him in a previous vid doing the McDonald’s theme 😂. Has ever this is a 5 star vid 👍🏻 Shar.

80E1B1BC-8F37-4111-9ACE-5BBAB89DC46D.png

C3033192-4BBC-4861-86C7-7ACD8461D782.png

93D9D071-D650-49AA-B09B-00332B3C9E1B.png

2845E3E0-B476-40C6-A6BB-A0FE0637D656.png

91824481-DA7C-41E4-831C-E4FD53120E08.png

Response from the author:

Thankyou ❤️ Hahaa yes that’s Ollie my African grey you probably heard doing the McDonald’s tune in a previous vid🙈he’s so god dam annoying 😩🙈

Link to review
mcdorbandt

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

What an amazing video... I can’t believe how great she looks in the last outfit... I absolutely love when you stand and let your beautiful belly stick out... Less clothes is super sexy.

Shar your the hottest thing around🥰😍😘🤗

Link to review