6 Screenshots

About This File

In the US, size 14 is considered "average." Well, I can't even get my size 14 jeans over my fattened ass! And I can't get this Men's Large t shirt to cover my belly button...

I've been stuffing myself constantly, and it's really starting to show. First I try - and fail - to pull this shirt over my ballooning gut, but I can't. It doesn't even hide my deep navel. And these jeans are many sizes too small - I can't even get them to stretch over my wide ass. "We both know these won't button," I laugh while struggling in vain to get them to close over my huge belly. "But you want to watch me try anyway, don't you?" I get more and more turned on, watching my fat shake as I wear myself out struggling to get into my old "fat pants." I can't keep my hands off my belly, or the rolls poking out of my pants like biscuit dough. I lunge, squat, try everything to get these pants to fit correctly, but it's all wasted effort.

"I waited to eat until after I tried these on," I panted out, "Because I knew there's no way I'd even get them on after eating. But now, I'm exhausted. And I want a snack."

And my small "snack" is half a bag of cheetos and two cans of Sprite in less than five minutes 🥵 of course there are some MONSTER burps too. By the end, I'm bloated, horny, and SO ready to get out of these tight clothes!

Other Files from FeedistDani

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.