6 Screenshots

About This File

In the US, size 14 is considered "average." Well, I can't even get my size 14 jeans over my fattened ass! And I can't get this Men's Large t shirt to cover my belly button...

I've been stuffing myself constantly, and it's really starting to show. First I try - and fail - to pull this shirt over my ballooning gut, but I can't. It doesn't even hide my deep navel. And these jeans are many sizes too small - I can't even get them to stretch over my wide ass. "We both know these won't button," I laugh while struggling in vain to get them to close over my huge belly. "But you want to watch me try anyway, don't you?" I get more and more turned on, watching my fat shake as I wear myself out struggling to get into my old "fat pants." I can't keep my hands off my belly, or the rolls poking out of my pants like biscuit dough. I lunge, squat, try everything to get these pants to fit correctly, but it's all wasted effort.

"I waited to eat until after I tried these on," I panted out, "Because I knew there's no way I'd even get them on after eating. But now, I'm exhausted. And I want a snack."

And my small "snack" is half a bag of cheetos and two cans of Sprite in less than five minutes 🥵 of course there are some MONSTER burps too. By the end, I'm bloated, horny, and SO ready to get out of these tight clothes!

Other Files from FeedistDani

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Jorin85

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Dani knocking it out of the park here, as always! I've got such a thing for bellies overhanging on a pair of tight jeans that can't be zipped or buttoned up, and Dani rocks it so well here. And to top it off, Dani making a men's large t-shirt look like a crop top is so beautiful here. Not only that, you also have Dani and her wonderful smile as she admires herself in the viewfinder while talking about how much fatter she has been getting. The joy and positivity in her expressions, her eyes, and her voice just radiates. It makes it such a fun time.

It isn't long before two cans of sprite and a bag of cheetohs magically appear next to her (for those who are new, Sprite was, like, THE drink of choice in so many of Dani's videos and it was awesome to see it back here as part of the motif, after a period of absence lol - but we all need a change up sometime) The sprite burps are amazing and I am not lying when I say they did turn me on in this video 😊. Dani manages to take down the first can in 3 large gulps, and 4 for the second one; the gulps interspersed with Dani eating/pouring Cheetos directly out of the bag.

There are always so many and amazing and things to point out in Dani's videos - her smile, the glasses, the way the mirror light reflects and sparkles in the lenses, the camera at a slight low angle to emphasise the big belly more, that pink headband and the hair back and down. The way she says ''God, I've gotten so fat'' every time.

It's all so pretty and so unique to her aesthetic, and it's so nice to see every single time. There is always such a fun and chilled vibe, coupled with it also being so sexy from all the feedism scenarios that she brings to all of her work. 

It's always great.

Another really awesome work from Dani that I could easily write so many more great things about ...

I would seriously recommend this one!

Response from the author:

This brought a huge smile to my face 🥰 thank you!!

Link to review
rich09

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Almost any tight clothes vid I see evolves the BBW pulling their clothes apart to seem smaller Dani I love the fact you choose clothes that just barely can't fit this is one of them wearing pants that just get over your butt and the shirt looking like a crop top is amazing and done without pulling your clothes apart thank you Dani

Response from the author:

I'm so glad you enjoyed! Thank you for supporting me and leaving a good review! ❤️ 

Link to review