5 Screenshots

About This File

My, how the tables have turned! When we first got together I was the fat one and you were athletic. But since we've been together you've been blowing up. I thought you were supposed to be my feeder, but apparently you're more cut out to be a fatass feedee. You're even bigger than me now, with a huge round belly that sinks between your thighs and covers your dick. You can't turn down food and you're even eating my leftovers! You've become such a greedy hog, but I would be lying if I said I wasn't enabling it too. I've been acting much more like a feeder than a feedee recently, ensuring that you get all the food you need and training your libido to be linked to your eating habits. It was so easy to turn you into a fat blob, it's like you wanted it to happen. You have to be a little bit embarrassed, right? You've let yourself go so much! What happened to you, you used to be so fit and now you're a lardass! I guess it's on me to be your feeder now, and you're gonna continue to gain for me. You're not nearly fat enough, I want to turn you into even more of an overfed fat blob and you're going to let it happen!

A roles-reversed "feeder turned feedee" BBW domination feeder clip! Gender neutral pronouns, but I do mention a dick, and include other specific details like a starting weight of 170 pounds, since this was a custom. Have a snack while watching this clip!

Other Files from Weird Wood

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Collegefatty10

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wood looks MASSIVE in this. Plus its even hotter seeing them tease you for letting yourself go to the point youre the fat one 🥵. I definitely recommend if youre into role reversal and being teased.

Link to review
Wildcard

This one, this is my absolute favourite. Out of any clip I've purchased ever. You play the feeder role perfectly and it feels like I'm already wrapped around your finger! Although, I think an all day every day stuffing would be better than just one full day stuffing~

Link to review