4 Screenshots

About This File

Mutual Gaining Roleplay - Belly out the last five minutes - Eating and Fat Chat

Good morning sweetheart!! With all the pounds you've been packing on recently, I want to make sure you're setting up good eating habits - and that means eating breakfast!! Come eat with me, sit across the table from me with your own breakfast, and I'll tell you about why I insist on breakfast as an important meal every day! All while drowning my French toast in syrup and stuffing my pretty face with it 🤤 if you want to get soft like me, you need to learn to eat like me!!

Other Files from GoddessGlutton

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Jorin85

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I don't think I have seen a nicer and more wholesome host of an eating/mutual gaining clip before. Goddess excels at describing and critiquing the food she has prepared, and offers up mouth-wateringly delicious descriptions of her eating experience.

This was an extremely relaxed and pleasent video that had such a peaceful vibe to it. Of course, it was also extremely sexy and it really focused on the sensual side of what Goddess coins as ''decadent eating'' - but it was altogether tasteful, beguiling and incredibly becoming. The eating and her reactions were fantastic. And the belly release moment was wonderful.

I really enjoyed the positive, nice, encouraging and highly sensual food-erotica tone of this video. It really worked wonders. It really felt as nice and pleasurable as eating a good breakfast first thing in the morning, with the sun coming up, and having no other responsibility in that moment other than to eat as much as possible, and enjoy every last bite.

Goddess Glutton is so incredibly good at what she does. 

Awesome video. I highly recommend it.

Response from the author:

Hearing this brings the biggest smile to my face!!! Thank you Jorin, for taking the time to say so 🥰🥰 Warm wholesome encouragement is everything I hoped to bring to this one!

So happy that it ticked all the sweet boxes, and the sensual! 

Link to review