2 Screenshots

About This File

((16 minutes)) This clip is stuffed with: 🐮Girlfriend experience 🐮 gluttonous eating in a sexy, form fitting cow print dress 🐮 Lots of belly rubs and moaning 🐮 Weight gain chat 🐮 Teasing you on the bed 🐮 Sexy bouncing on top of you POV as my massive belly jiggles and wobbles

Your beautiful bbw girlfriend just got home for the night, and as always, she is HUNGRY. Tonight you've surprised her by making a very large amount of her favorite fattening pasta as an after-work treat. Nothing beats the way her eyes light up when you surprise her with food. She easily finishes the large bowl you give her and then complains that she is still hungry. Of course, you are happy to refill her bowl. She devours the next serving of the creamy, carb-filled snack while rubbing her big, round, bouncy gut and talking about how big she's been getting lately. Her wide hips and thighs are looking deliciously plump as they overflow her chair, and the way she moans and rubs her belly while stuffing more food in her mouth is just such a beautiful sight. She complains about being too full, but then still asks for a THIRD bowl, and of course you're happy to get it for her- anything for your big, gluttonous babe! She happily downs the third bowl while getting turned on by her own greediness and the big, soft belly of hers that is now spilling so far into her very ample lap. But now it's time for dessert- two rounds of it. First, she delightedly devours some creme brulee and then savours the macaroons you brought home for her. She's such a spoiled fat princess and neither of you would have it any other way. But now that everyone is sufficiently turned on, it's time for the real dessert ;) She suggests that you move to the bedroom where she teases you a bit on the bed while revealing her wide hips, belly and ass, and then gives you the best views of the night when she gets on top of you and sensually bounces as all of her fat jiggles and wobbles. This is exactly why you keep your princess so well fed.

Reviews: Reviews are so very appreciated and let me know what types of content you want to see more of from me. They are also super hot to read, and I love hearing your descriptions of my fat body, comments on my gain, etc. They really inspire me to keep eating 🐮🥵

Other Files from CurvyGothGF

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Residentsteven

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

CGGF is looking amazing in another one of her rp vids, her belly already looks huge 😍 she hasn’t eaten in hour 😂 seriously you can hardly see her underwear because her belly covers it. Of course she makes light work of the pasta and devours a 2nd bowl  but what’s this she’s still hungry 🐷 a 3rd bowl magically appears. Now dessert sorry desserts 🤣 I don’t know where she’s going to put it 🤔 good job she has such a big belly to put it all in. Your will love the POV part at the end too, just imagine all this belly on top of you 🥵 damn love the wobbling and jiggling CGGF, check the vid out now and see for yourself why it’s 5 stars.

Response from the author:

You are truly the absolute best 🥰🥰🥰🥰

Link to review